Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Demello Full Hoop Tube Bumper, Santa Cruz, CA $350

Old 07-23-2013, 10:30 AM   #1
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Demello Full Hoop Tube Bumper, Santa Cruz, CA $350

I have a full hoop Demello tube bumper for sale. I bought it with the intent of installing it on my 4runner, but bought a supercharger instead so the I need to sell it. It is already powdercoated, but has some scratches here and there. Nothing major, but will need a tiny bit of touch up. It needs a skid plate for the front, but I sourced some 1/8" steel cut to size for $35, so they can be made cheap. It also has two light tabs welded on. The PO told me it was made to be welded on, so it has only one mounting hole. Others could be added pretty easily if you have the knowledge and tools. The PO ran it on his 2000 with just the one mounting point.

$350 and picked up in Santa Cruz, CA. I will ship if you arrange it, but I have no clue how to ship something this big or how to estimate it. It would ship from 95076.

SOLD!

Old 07-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump!
Old 07-24-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Man I would pick this up if I was local
Old 07-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
4runner Troll

I love this bumper, but I can't afford the supercharger and the bumper. If it doesn't sell relatively soon I may just keep it, but rather pay off the supercharger. I can ship, but I'm not sure how to estimate it. My friend gets great rates through his work so I may be able to work something out.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #5
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
I love this bumper, but I can't afford the supercharger and the bumper. If it doesn't sell relatively soon I may just keep it, but rather pay off the supercharger. I can ship, but I'm not sure how to estimate it. My friend gets great rates through his work so I may be able to work something out.
Everything I always want is in Cali GLWS
Old 07-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
X2!
Old 07-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #7
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well if you end up not keeping your S/c I will gladly take it off your hands even give you more than you bought it for
Old 07-25-2013, 10:51 PM   #8
552Jrider will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeremy
552Jrider's Tacoma Gallery
do you have any pics of this mounted on either a 4 runner or a Tacoma?
Old 07-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #9
4runner Troll

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
X2!
If you guys are serious, let me check on shipping. Might be less than you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
Well if you end up not keeping your S/c I will gladly take it off your hands even give you more than you bought it for
Haha you wish. No way in hell would I sell it for what I bought it for. My price was way too stupid cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 552Jrider View Post
do you have any pics of this mounted on either a 4 runner or a Tacoma?
I don't. I tried to mount it, but needed some cutting to the frame rails on my 4runner since we have a longer frame and mounting point. It's the same bumper as Jberry813 (Jason), but with the headlight hoops. Here's his build for you to get an idea of what it would look like. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-toy-taco.html
Old 07-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #10
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
If you guys are serious, let me check on shipping. Might be less than you think]
Ok let me know what it would cost to ship to 39507
Old 07-26-2013, 10:02 AM   #12
4runner Troll

Quote:
Ok let me know what it would cost to ship to 39507
Might take a bit as I would have to go through my friend, but I should have one this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeRadd View Post
would this fit an 07 4runner? My little brother would love it.
Most likely not, but anything is possible if you have some fab skills.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:45 AM   #13

Quote:
Might take a bit as I would have to go through my friend, but I should have one this weekend.

Ok no problem I'm not goin anywhere
Old 07-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #14
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha you wish. No way in hell would I sell it for what I bought it for. My price was way too stupid cheap. ]
Ha ha I know this. Just had to say it hope this bumper sells for you though.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #15
4runner Troll

Thanks and whole I don't have a supercharger for you I do have something else you were looking for...no it's not strippers but it will cost you money haha. I'll PM you in a few.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #16
4runner Troll

Bump!
Old 09-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #17
yumyumtaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
yumyumtaco's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on the pics mounted on truck! might make the drive to you? (Santa clarita)
Old 09-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #18
4runner Troll

Forgot to update this but the bumper is sold.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #19
specialized7 is on a distinguished road
specialized7's Tacoma Gallery
shipping to S0K3Ro canada
Old 09-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #20
4runner Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialized7 View Post
shipping to S0K3Ro canada
Bumpers sold, thanks anyways.