Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #14301
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerHead View Post
I really want sliders vs the n-fab bars I have now, but figured they would appear weird on a Prerunner...but then again, in 2013 I'd like to do a 4x4 conversion. Maybe new sliders will help push me towards that goal, hehe
They won't look wierd, sliders do more than just protect from boulders. They also stop branches, gravel, etc from hitting the rockers.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #14302
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
hey nice truck man!
Thanks man, right back at ya!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #14303
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post

And yeah I agree with ya, and I don't have to worry about scratchin and dentin' the bike
oh i know! thrashing the bike is so much cheaper and easier to fix. ill climb a 60 degree hill covered in rocks and shale and flip the bike over 3/4 of the way up and have it slide down then go do it 3 more times before the afternoon trail ride.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #14304
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
oh i know! thrashing the bike is so much cheaper and easier to fix. ill climb a 60 degree hill covered in rocks and shale and flip the bike over 3/4 of the way up and have it slide down then go do it 3 more times before the afternoon trail ride.
That's exactly what I did yesterday, have the GoPro footage to prove it...pretty funny watchin me rolling down the hill legs and arms flailing about haha. Camera didn't move an inch either.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #14305
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
I added the following to my truck:

Wade In-Chanel Window Deflectors by Westin

Westin Tail Light Guards
Old 05-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #14306
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
They won't look wierd, sliders do more than just protect from boulders. They also stop branches, gravel, etc from hitting the rockers.
Good point! I do cross quite a few of those on my way to several fishing spots.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #14307
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Sliders make nice side steps for the lady friends that have a hard time gettin in
Old 05-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #14308
HammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant futureHammerHead has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HammerHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
Sliders make nice side steps for the lady friends that have a hard time gettin in
Yea, I definitely need something, otherwise my youngest wouldn't be able to get in. Right now the n-fabs work great, but may start looking at sliders. The n fabs make my truck appear lower to the ground than it actually is.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #14309
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
It has ARRIIIIIIIIIVED!
Attached Thumbnails
What have you done to your Tacoma today? 1st Gen Edition-uploadfromtaptalk1336510120177.jpg  
Old 05-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #14310
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery

got the sticker today
Old 05-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #14311
amocat 777 is on a distinguished road

amocat 777's Tacoma Gallery
Tinted windows Today

Window Tint Today. Next Bilstein 5100 adjustable front and rear, I would like to raise it up just a bit. and .......

Old 05-08-2012, 03:26 PM   #14312
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amocat 777 View Post
Window Tint Today. Next Bilstein 5100 adjustable front and rear, I would like to raise it up just a bit. and .......

Holy crap

Your truck is sick!

Old 05-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #14313
amocat 777 is on a distinguished road

amocat 777's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Bro

Thanks

Picked her up about 4 weeks ago, 65k original miles. TRD supercharger and air box,exhaust is aftermarket also. I put the KMC Enduros and BFG 265/75/16. This is my 5th tacoma, but never had a TRD off Road. Its a 2wd but I am really impressed with the off road capabilities of the rear lockers.
I have always had a jeep to take along with us riding at Dumont. I am curious to see how the tacoma will handle in sand ? "Shovel and tow strap on board".

Old 05-08-2012, 03:58 PM   #14314
‹ber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just checked your build, screw my truck...your truck is SAF (think I just made up a new acronym).
HECK NO!!! lol (Check me sig)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpedal View Post
Nope. The whole New Mexico entourage has been SAF for some time. Check me sig.
This^
Old 05-08-2012, 04:05 PM   #14315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
HECK NO!!! lol (Check me sig)

This^
Haha alright I got the message NM guys didn't mean to jack your acronym swag
Old 05-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #14316
‹ber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha alright I got the message NM guys didn't mean to jack your acronym swag
Tha's righ' foo'!!! YA BETTUH CHECK YO' SELF, BEFORE YOU WRECK YO' SELF!
Old 05-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #14318
twfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shedtwfsa is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Engineer's
Name: Tom
twfsa's Tacoma Gallery
4 Runner wheels

Old 05-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #14319
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
^Nice!
Old 05-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #14320
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's exactly what I did yesterday, have the GoPro footage to prove it...pretty funny watchin me rolling down the hill legs and arms flailing about haha. Camera didn't move an inch either.
wanna post that vid honestly that hill i was talking about is probably the only one i have tried that many times and not gotten up it! it was right out side of the parking lot and was only probably 6-7 bike lengths, but it was dam near vertical. at the top there was a small turn and a ledge and i tried everything. pinned 1st, pinned 2nd then first when bogging, half second then drop to first before the ledge...but every time in about the same spot the thing would slip, flip out and i would go down the hill covered in sharp ass rocks with it before sort of getting it up and sliding with it down the hill. i gave up after 4 tries, never had that much trouble with such a short hill.

Products Discussed in this Thread