Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The 95-97 Taco Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #221
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
meh, maybe if your a pavement queen...
I see how it is.
OP ban him from the thread
Old 10-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #223
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Found it. Im a fuckin search BEAST!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-leds-how.html

Thats pretty cool!

Okay yea you shoulda just said that in the first place. Yes that is possible..obviously as Ian posted.

Honestly tho..id just move the blinker up into the corner light..then make the old blinker housing running lights. Ben did that. Looks cool. And just the blinker in the corner is more then enough. Pluse people on the side of you can actually see it
Old 10-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #225
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
butthurt?
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Thats pretty cool!

Okay yea you shoulda just said that in the first place. Yes that is possible..obviously as Ian posted.

Honestly tho..id just move the blinker up into the corner light..then make the old blinker housing running lights. Ben did that. Looks cool. And just the blinker in the corner is more then enough. Pluse people on the side of you can actually see it
^ This would be way easier
Old 10-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #226
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this is sorta..true..

if you a real man..you don't have a stock bumper haha
THIS^
Old 10-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #227
Firefighter:
Quote:
if you have money..you don't have a stock bumper haha
FIFY
Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #229
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Ian! you da man!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #230
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wish i still lived at my parents place
Old 10-03-2012, 10:41 PM   #232
Drunk Canadian

you mean, cant complain about FREE RENT. I spend about $6000 per year living where i do. Renting fucking blows...
Old 10-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #234
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

I have a decent paying job and im pretty good about bills and rent, i live with 2 roomates currently
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #236
Firefighter:
Quote:
In my defense..all my major mods was when i had my own place..and 3 jobs..
Damn!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:51 PM   #237

damn blackdawg... how was that?
Old 10-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #239
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
880s? Lol a stock coil haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3RZ Taco View Post
why would i use a stock coil?!?! lol
Not stock they give 1"-1.25" of lift from what I heard. I got them and was gonna go billies in the middle setting so I could get a close to 2.5" of lift but ran across some 2.5" SAW's

Products Discussed in this Thread