1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Shitload of Pics, and a few HD Vids All my Audio Video Projects (flickr link)

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by acozzens, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Mar 16, 2011 at 9:29 PM
    acozzens

acozzens [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    98056 , washington state
    Vehicle:
    06 4d 4wd trd sr5 silver
    Michelin ltx m/s WSU (cougs) License Plate Holder $1.99 Gate Theft Mod DIY HU install DIY SWI-JACK install DIY rear speaker & baffle DIY ipod audio/video interface DIY HD radio DIY Alpine pdx 5 DIY front components install DIY RedLine Tuning Gas hood lift ( very slick ) DIY slimcubby gb hid head/fog DIY extang trifold trifecta DIY dynolock tailgate lock
    Hey TWorld,

so I took some time today and got a grip on ALL my 2006 Toyota 4d projects.
    A LOT Of pics so i'm a little too lazy to manually link and organize them with BB code here since there's well over 100 pics. Lots of information here so I'm shooting my sharing wad, so to speak... Until I do MORE :)

FLICKR COLLECTION OF ALL MY TACO PROJECTS
    VIDEO SUPPORT OF SEVERAL PROJECTS

A handful of these photos are already here in tacoma world, embedded with my various how-to and my setup posts that i've done over the past couple years, but This is an easy place to see them all, I have a few more sets to add which will automatically be included if you go to the "collection" level... Mainly more pictures of raaammat / ensolite on all my doors that I never compiled. I even went thru and enhanced them all with some descriptions etc.

9 total projects are included in the photo collection. Specifically 6 Sets of my AV Projects gathered together so far, with more to come. (the last 3 ain't AV but belong in this bucket for my own organization )
    • Mr Marv subwoofer install from arrival to install
    • How To remove Headliner
    • Visual Install of RAAMmat on the Roof
    • Alpine PDX-5 and Crossover Work
    • DPVideo DIY Backup camera install
    • Scan Gauge II Install
      Extang Tonneau Install
      Redline Tuning Hood Struts Install
      Dynolock tailgate Install..

HOW TO SWI JACK INSTALL(Already Stickied here)
    I feel badly, because I photographed my entire Mr Marv custom box install, and I sat on these pics for damn near a year, but better late than never. Should help newer members or folks that haven't done these projects yet get some visual ideas to like or not like:)

I'll take the time to tease with just 1 photo, but there are over 100+ more.
    [​IMG]
    Car Audio Subwoofer Install Mr Marv Arrival to Install 39 by BooyaGadget, on Flickr

Hope this helps some folks in the future !
    AC...Booya!

Products Discussed in

To Top