Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Slimwood Shady's 09 Access Single Cab Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #21
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
nope, and everyone know about the international dibs protocal and the no take backs accord
Old 04-20-2011, 10:16 AM   #22
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
nope, and everyone know about the international dibs protocal and the no take backs accord
You funny man
Old 04-20-2011, 12:00 PM   #23
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
Dibs my ass

Looks like Brian is going to get some Burry ass....doesn't look like anyone is fighting for it!
Old 04-20-2011, 12:57 PM   #24
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
You funny man
it was taken from Red Vs. Blue. funny shit
Old 04-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #28
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
That sub is beast...nice truck!
Thanks bro...
Old 05-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #31
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmanWOLFpack View Post
Washed, Rubbing compound, then waxed the pick'em-up truck today....

Glass shun!

Old 05-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #32
I love your mom!

Just finished installing my Hybrid Audio Claris highs in the front. They sound GREAT!!! I just have to do a bit of tuning, and I am sure they will be amazing! Got some sliders today as well. Just have to find some place to weld them thangs on!!
Old 05-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #36
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
JediNinja's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice...
Old 05-06-2011, 02:07 PM   #37
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNinja View Post
Very nice...

Thanks bro...You should come to the next meet up...
Old 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #38
I Give No F#$%!
JediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to beholdJediNinja is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEmanWOLFpack View Post
Thanks bro...You should come to the next meet up...
Yea I'll try to make it, you know how these things are you never know if you're going to be around.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #40
I Give No F#$%!

Navy:
Hey quick question, when you pulled out the center console, how did you get the big piece out. I just fought with it for 30 minutes and couldn't get the last clip undone, stopped so I wouldn't break anything, any tips?

Products Discussed in this Thread