Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Jodan's Long Travel Build

Old 01-12-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Jodan's Long Travel Build

CURRENTLY OVER AT DEZERT TOY FAB

GO TO LAST PAGE FOR RECENT UPDATES Well i have decided to take a step up from my mid travel and am now going to start my long travel so wanted to start a new build thread because my other one was flooded with pictures already. Also going to try my best to actually keep this one updated unlike my last one hope you like feel free to ask me any questions, Oh and make sure to subscribe for updates!!!! I don't post a whole lot on here compared to other things so if you want tons off pics/updates of the truck follow me on Instagram I'm kinda a whore on there haha "JordanSmith127"

Link to old build: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ans-build.html

HOW SHE IS SITTING NOW

VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjQS...layer_embedded

MOD LIST

Wheels/Tires
Stealth Custom Series Stealth 6 17X9 Rims Matte Gunmetal X6
315x70r17 Hankook Dynapros A/T

Fiberglass
Engage 6" Flared Fenders
Glassworks Unlimited Trophy Truck Style Bedsides
Both Professionally Color Matched Black Sand Pearl (209)

Front Suspension
Engage Offroad Front Long Travel Kit 15" Travel
-Solid Mounted Lowers
-Heim Steering
-Heim UCA's
-Derlin Bushings
King 2.5x8" Coilovers 600# Spring
Fox 2.0x2.5" Hydro Bumps w/ Polly Performance Cans
Engine Brace
Total Chaos Coil Bucket Gussets
Engage Spindle Gussets
Dj Safety 10" Limiting Straps w/ Clevis Mounts
Gusseted Motor Mounts (DMZ)
Secondary Shock Hoops
Extended Brake Lines

Rear Suspension
Sway Away Race Runner 2.5x18" Threaded Bodies
Defined Engineering Spring Under Axle Kit 14" Travel
Custom Bed Cage With Shock Mounts & Folding Light Bar
Boxed Frame
Fox 2.0x4" Bumps
Limit Straps

Performance
Custom Drive Shaft
-Slip Yoke
-Solid Carrier Bearing
-Custom Mount
Spyder Trax 1.5" Wheel Spacers R
FlowMaster 40 Series With Turndown
TRD Air Intake
Painted Engine Cover

Lighting
Standard Headlights
Infinity Lighting 22" LED Bar On Bumper
Folding Light Bar With 7" HIDs x4

Exterior/FAB
Custom DTF Bed Cage
Custom DTF Front Bumper
Custom DTF Rear Bumper
Custom DTF Dual Tire Carrier
LineXed Badges
Tinted Tail Lights
Tinted (Limo Tint-R 15%-F)

Interior/Sound
Garmin GPS
Sony Head Unit
Kicker 10" Sub X2
Kicker 600WATT Amp
Ultra Gauge

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT PLEASE

PHOTOS

Drove Down To Pomona & Back To Gather These Goods

My Back Seat lol

Fiberglass Install Help From Cayucostacoma

New Years Pismo Run

Comparing Shocks

Took Some Random Instagram Pics haha

Day One Of The Engage Kit Install Took Pics With My Hero 3

& My Buddies Old Toyota He's Building Up

Photos From Day 2 Of The Install! Special Thanks To Anthony(DTFtacoma)

Got My Alignment

Fox Bumps

Engine Bay

Swapped Headlights With My Lil Bro No More Halos

Anthony DTFtacoma Hooked It Up

Did A Pismo Photo Shoot!

New Bumper

Glad All My Friends Are Photographers!

Old 01-12-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finally Found Some Time For Some Much Needed Updates From Awhillllllle Back, Here They Are!

Went Out To The Dunes And Came Back With Some Battle Scars

Anthony (DTF) Made Sure To Take Good Care Of Her & Fix Her Up!

The Back Up Rig

Got Some Goodies While DTF Had Her

Got Her Back And Threw The New Wheels On With The Fresh DS

Made Truck Daily

Then Back To Dezert Toy Fab For The Defined SUA I Got From Chris

Some Photos After That

Sea Otter 2013!

After A Couple Jumps In Pismo With The Half Ass Rear End

Brought Me Here Back To The Good Ol DTF Boyz

FIXED With Some Steel

Got Me A New Bike Too The 650B Is Kick Ass

Brings Us To Now, Washed Her Up Sunday & Took It To DTF's Shop Monday Where She Will Be For Awhile

First Teaser Much More To Come
[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/340371/cat/500]

UPDATES! Ill Have "La Cebolla Negra" Back In Just A Week

Dropped Her Off At DTF Two Weeks Ago

So I Also Took Off All The Glass To Get It A Real Paint Job Primed & Sent To Paint

Anthony's Fab Work

Fixed The Alignment Issue With New Bungs For The UCA's

The Real Eye Candy Here Is This Work Of Art

Thankfully My Lil Bro Has Been In Hawaii For A Few Weeks So Iv Had A Daily Driver

Tire Carrier & Frame Box

The Night Before Powdercoat...Longggg Night lol

Going To Be My Flip Up Light Bar When I Get It Back From Paint

Macco Exceeded My Expectations On The Fenders

Got Parts Back From PC

And After That Anthony Just Went To Town To Finish Her Up

I Then Got This Back

Old 01-12-2013, 09:58 PM   #3
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
bring this to pismo next weekend....if its done haha
Old 01-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #4
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
bring this to pismo next weekend....if its done haha
i wish i have my first Downhill race of the season so ill be in vegas, should be done tomarow though ha
Old 01-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #5
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Swapped spindles with my little brother today and took some pics with my hero3 during the process, hoping to finish it tomarow

& My Buddies Old Toyota He's Building Up

Old 01-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #6
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
subd!
Old 01-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
subd!
you probably saw plenty of instagram updates today hahaha
Old 01-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #8
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
See you tomorrow
Old 01-12-2013, 11:10 PM   #9
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
i wish i have my first Downhill race of the season so ill be in vegas, should be done tomarow though ha
i was gonna buy that kit that you got haha....for the black Friday price, damn you ! got the last one ):
Old 01-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #10
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
i was gonna buy that kit that you got haha....for the black Friday price, damn you ! got the last one ):
haha i was so stoked on it the drive took 11 hours round trip i hit traffic both ways it blew
Old 01-12-2013, 11:42 PM   #11
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
See you tomorrow
yes...yes you will
Old 01-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #12

Quote:
haha i was so stoked on it the drive took 11 hours round trip i hit traffic both ways it blew
im gonna see if they will give me that price haha....you running stock spindles?
Old 01-13-2013, 02:55 AM   #13
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for the gnarness of LT. haha
Old 01-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #14
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
im gonna see if they will give me that price haha....you running stock spindles?
Yeah stock spindles i want a new spindle but i dont like how tall and kicked out the engage race spindles make the kit
Old 01-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #15

Quote:
Yeah stock spindles i want a new spindle but i dont like how tall and kicked out the engage race spindles make the kit
yeah the race spindles are to extreme for me. make my 285s look small....are you solid mounting the lowers ?
Old 01-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #16
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
yeah the race spindles are to extreme for me. make my 285s look small....are you solid mounting the lowers ?
yeah we solid mounted them we ended up having to modify the kit alooooooot to make it fit haha but now everythings in and its driving fine just need to tune up the alignment a tad
Old 01-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #17
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pics of the install complete ? Or on instagram ?
Old 01-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #18
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Do you have any pics of the install complete ? Or on instagram ?
there are a lot on instagram haha- jordansmith127

ill try and get some up on here in a minute before i got to go to work if not tonight for sure
Old 01-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #19
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
No worries i will check it out on IG
Old 01-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #20
Jordemo805@yahoo.com

Photos From Day 2 Of The Install! Special Thanks To Anthony (DTFtacoma) & His Buddy Eric For Coming & Helping Out With The Install! Dezert Toy Fab Rules!!!!