Looking for suggestions and advice.
I haven't had much to add and pretty much ignored my own thread but I have updated it to show latest changes.
This is my 'Super Slow' build. The build will be funded primarily from overtime hours (and I don't like to work ot ) or the liquidation of things I don't use (suck at that too ).
It's really all about balancing the hobbies.
Please feel free to provide advice and comments.
2012 Tacoma DCSB TRD Sport - Pyrite Mica
1. ImMrYo - Mirror relocation bracket. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/210670-review-immryo-rear-view-mirror-lift-bracket.html
2. AVS step shields
3. Replaced mud guards with shorter generic ones.
4. Removed the TRD Sport bedside decals.
5. Added oem ashtray cup to hold loose change.
6. Salex - Glove box organizer. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...n2-tacoma.html
7. Emblems Plasti Dipped (Temporary). May remove and paint down the road but they look fine now.
8. 5 SCS F5 wheels in Matte Jet Black and Toyo ATII 265/75 16s. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...eels-16x8.html
9. LED interior lighting.
10. mattgecko slider security bar. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7681508
11. Relentless Fabrication hood antenna brackets (one for CB one for HAM). http://www.relentlessfabrication.us/
12. Midland 75-822, 3' Firestick, 9' Firering coax and stud (Awaiting arrival to install).
13. INNO Truck Stays RT102 http://www.innoracks.com/product/base/ with Thule Load Bars and unknown brand basket (appears to be a Yakima Load Warrior).
14. ARB awning. Currently installed as needed with a swing up set to arms constructed from modified Yakima Outdoorsman racks (temporary setup put together on short notice).
Plans, in most likely order:
1. Front row windows tinted to match.
3. OME or Billies lift/level not to exceed 2.5 inches.
4. Custom bed rack and RTT.
5. Winch bumper
6. HAM radio.
My usage expectations are about 85% pavement 15% off road. I would like to add the lift for clearance and armor support but desire the ride to remain as close to factory as possible.
Warranty restrictions will largely dictate some of the modifications.