Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Datsik's Build Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #322
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
And banging your non HC bumper all over the ground haha
lol is that not what armors for? I got plenty of black rattle cans to cover up the bottom side, not worried.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #323
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Plus I'm going glass and LT...
Old 05-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #324
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Plus I'm going glass and LT...
My second truck is going glass and full LT
Old 05-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #325
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
My second truck is going glass and full LT
yaaaah buddy. I think my second truck will be a turbo diesel
Old 05-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #326
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yaaaah buddy. I think my second truck will be a turbo diesel
Haha nice. This one will be my expo/towing rig and my 2nd will be a trailer rig lol
Old 05-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #327
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking LT this one...buy a beater 4x4 of some sort for any fun rock crawling I wanna do .
Old 05-14-2013, 07:27 AM   #328
jlbrache is on a distinguished road
Name: Jorge
jlbrache's Tacoma Gallery
This truck is my homescreen background on my ipad ! Awesome truck
Old 05-14-2013, 09:52 PM   #329
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
What LT are you going with?
Old 05-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #330
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbrache View Post
This truck is my homescreen background on my ipad ! Awesome truck
Thanks man, that's SICK!
Old 05-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #331
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen11ty7 View Post
What LT are you going with?
It's looking like Built Right
Old 05-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #332
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Dat Rear Doe

Old 05-19-2013, 08:30 PM   #333
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Built right LT, I did, Amazing....today was the first run, video uploading.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #334
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Built right LT, I did, Amazing....today was the first run, video uploading.
Hell yah. Is it the vid in your sig?
Old 05-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #335
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hell yah. Is it the vid in your sig?

No,
this one, it was a quick shake down run, still have some adjusting and tuning to be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD2F1Wr5StY
Old 05-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #336
BrittDwk14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brittany
BrittDwk14's Tacoma Gallery
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #337
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Awesome seeing your truck in person, made me drool
Old 05-21-2013, 06:58 PM   #338
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice show truck lol
Old 05-22-2013, 08:02 PM   #339
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
No,
this one, it was a quick shake down run, still have some adjusting and tuning to be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD2F1Wr5StY
Looks good man. Can't wait to get back, just landed in K Bay. Brings back memories lol...
Old 05-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #340
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittDwk14 View Post
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee