Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Datsik's Build Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Datsik's Build Thread

Learning as I go... One dollar at a time.

Ellie

Inspirational builds.

MrGrimm

DefconBrix

Huge thanks to Tyler and Satin of Pelfreybilt for everything they've done in every aspect of my life. Their friendship and loyalty clearly expands beyond business. Also, to James and the rest of his crew at The Truck Shop for all the work they've put into my truck.

Interior:

- WeatherTech DigitalFit floor mats in black
- Tint gone, thanks to CHP.
- TRD shift knob
- Wet Okole seat covers

Suspension:

Front
- King 2.5x8 LT coilover's RR
- Total Chaos +2 LT kit
Rear
- King shocks RR
- Tripack Leaf Springs

Armor:

- Pelfreybilt front plate bumper
- Pelfreybilt IFS skid
- Pelfreybilt mid skid
- Pelfreybilt 3rd skid
- Pelfreybilt welded sliders - no kickout
- Pelfreybilt Axe, Shovel and HiLift mount
- Pelfreybilt standard rear plate bumper

Security:

- Viper SmartStart

Lighting:

- FR-S retro fit with Apollo 1.0 shroud and The Retro Fit Source LED halos (built by Ambiguous)
- D2S 35 watt HID's from The Retro Fit Source
- Rigid Industries Dually white LED fog lights
- Rigid Industries 20" white LED bar
- csjumpers LED lights EVERYWHERE
- okled 40" light bar custom mounted on the OEM roof rack

Performance:

- ARB Safari snorkel
- TRD Exhaust (cut after the rear axel and tip rewelded at the bend)
- K&N Drop in filter

Wheels & Tires:

- MB352 with -6 offset
- 315/75/16 General Grabbers

Exterior:

- Weather Tech visors
- CravenSpeed shorty antenna
- Debadged
- Cab mount chop by Pelfreybilt
- OEM roof racks w/ custom LED bar mount
- XRC8-s Winch
- Warn hawse fairlead
- Pelfreybilt Hilift mount
- Pelfreybilt Axe & Shovel mount
- Custom TRD battery bar
- T1 Angry eye lids
- ProLink
- Truck bed bottle opener
- 4.56 Gears Front and Rear
- 3M Matte Black Vinyl Wrap

So I get a lot of questions about the bumper and headlights specifically.

The bumper was built by Pelfreybilt, if you have questions go bug him His name on here is Socalduckslayer and below is a link of his thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-bumpers.html

The headlights were built by another member on here named Ambiguous, below is a link to his thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...down-time.html

Both of these guys put out a phenomenal product. Their attention to detail is amazing and literally could not ask more from them.

Also, eye lids. Look at 'em the product speaks for it self below is the link to his thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ted-match.html

Day 1! - May 2012 Toyota of Poway

Long Travel

To Do List: In no particular order

- Lockers Front & Rear
- Katzkin leather seat covers
- Pelfreybilt front plate bumper with headlight hoops
- Beadlocks
- 35" Goodyear Wrangler MTRs with kevlar sidewalls
- Pelfreybilt bed rack
- Pelfreybilt roof rack
- Trim fenders
- Shackle flip
- Rear shock relocation hoop
- Front and rear bypasses
- Pelfreybilt high clearance rear bumper
- CVT tent
Old 02-11-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Reserved
Old 02-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #4
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Im in
Lmao that was so fast dude.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Truck looks awesome!
Thanks Brent.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #9
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #10
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I think your sig pic brought everybody in!
Haha
Old 02-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #12
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Thanks Brent.
No problem, if I ever got a 2nd gen. this is what I'd want
Old 02-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #13
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Sweet looking 12'!!
Thanks man, I eye balled your rig a while back. Keep doing what your doing, looks clean
Old 02-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #15
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lmao that was so fast dude.
I told you id be here... thanks for the link ahole
Old 02-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #16
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man, I eye balled your rig a while back. Keep doing what your doing, looks clean
ahh yea thx!
sub'd here
Old 02-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #17
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I told you id be here... thanks for the link ahole
LOL you didn't even give me a chance to PM you. That message you sent me a while back had me cracking up for a good 2 minutes and 37 seconds
Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #18
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
this truck looks fucking sick man, subbed.
Cheeyee! Thanks brada
Old 02-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #19
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #20
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL you didn't even give me a chance to PM you. That message you sent me a while back had me cracking up for a good 2 minutes and 37 seconds
Haha im glad. I just happened to pull up tw on my phone and see this thread on the front page. Im taking a little inspiration from you for mine, but ill keep it secret for now