Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2012 OEM V6 CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM

Old 03-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
2012 OEM V6 CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM

i have a 2012 OEM catback exhaust system off of my 2012 v6 double cab short bed tacoma. the exhaust has approximately 4000 miles and is in great condition. I live in the Salem area and I would prefer to sell it locally, but i will ship if the buyer buys it for the right price. Please reply to this thread as well as PM me if you are SERIOUSLY interested. $60 CASH, but I will consider any reasonable offer. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Thanks for looking.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #4
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Not trying to fuck up your sale thread, but I actually offered mine in the pay it forward thread for free a while back, and no takers. G/L with sale though. Maybe someone will want it.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #6
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post
thanks for the heads up.
Ya, noticed you had it up for awhile. I ended up setting mine in the front yard with a free sign. lol, was tired of it taking up space and wife telling me it was in the way.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:32 AM   #7
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i know what you mean. i am moving out of state soon and if i can't sell this piece soon...i'm gonna just take it to the junk yard and give it to them lol. i just find it hard to just give it away for free when it is in such great shape.
Old 04-10-2012, 06:36 AM   #8

Quote:
i know what you mean. i am moving out of state soon and if i can't sell this piece soon...i'm gonna just take it to the junk yard and give it to them lol. i just find it hard to just give it away for free when it is in such great shape.
I hear ya, think thats why I held onto mine for awhile.

By the way, great looking truck!
Old 04-10-2012, 06:50 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
I hear ya, think thats why I held onto mine for awhile.

By the way, great looking truck!

thanks!!!

my other option is selling the brand new magnaflow cat-back i just bought...one of em's gotta go lol
Old 04-10-2012, 06:51 AM   #10

Quote:
thanks!!!

my other option is selling the brand new magnaflow cat-back i just bought...one of em's gotta go lol
LOL, I bet there will be a taker for that!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:21 AM   #12

Quote:
lol, see already interest in it!
Old 04-10-2012, 07:26 AM   #14

Quote:
it took me 10 seconds to get a reply on that one...versus...this piece of shit
Old 04-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #15
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Sell it for scrap?

doesn't the cat have some precious metal in it that's supposed to be worth something? I thought tweakers used to be stealing them...
Old 04-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Sell it for scrap?

doesn't the cat have some precious metal in it that's supposed to be worth something? I thought tweakers used to be stealing them...
No cat.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #17
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
doh for reading comprehension.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
doh for reading comprehension.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:18 PM   #20
Midnight Drifter is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
Midnight Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to ask how it would fit on my single cab longbed :/ Oh well lol.