1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

@@LOOK!@@ Custom HomerTaco Grill Sale for a Great Cause! @@LOOK!@@

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by HomerTaco, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Apr 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco [OP] also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    First of all, if you are not familiar with our long standing member Brock's (wolfpack_5150) tragic loss of his brother in law please take a look at this thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pr...-cpr-training-class-my-brother-laws-name.html

I was very touched by this story and over the winter decided that I would create a one-off design and offer it for sale with 100% of the proceeds to go to this great cause in Ryan's name.

I am not a firefighter but most of my lifelong friends in my hometown are. These individuals are a special breed of hero. This just felt like the right thing to do. ;)

Now, on to what I have to offer:

Another member local to me, Chris (pAP) did a really cool switcheroo from a DCLB to a DCSB.
    Details of that amazing swap are chronicled here:
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/165568-paps-build.html

Once Chris was finished he kindly gave me his stock 2011 grill.

I have no interest in these to create a Satoshi as the shallow design does not work for my efforts. However, I decided to take a whack at something different and here is what I came up with:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of the build shots...

[​IMG]

Here is a Pic with a Silver Streak Surround and a set of 2011 Devil Horns Emblem that Andreas was kind enough to donate to the Cause.

[​IMG]

Here is what you get with this grill:

• Mx Mesh Powdercoated Black.
    • Outer Surround Color Matched to your truck
    • Andreas Devil Horn emblem
    • Free Shipping
    This will take a couple weeks to finish to the specifications of the purchaser as it is still in it's component pieces right now.

Price: $525.00

Thank you TW!

~ Craig

2. Apr 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    ToyotaKTMracing

ToyotaKTMracing The Blue Warrior

Member:
    First Name:
    Shay
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2008 DCSB Ink 4WD Auto
    285 BFG ATs, Custom dual exhaust system, 4" total lift (adjustable billies with 885 coils in front and AALs with 1" block in rear), interior LED lighting, LED reverse lights, LED license plate lights, fog light anytime mod, JVC KW-R500 stereo, 20" okledlightbars.com LED light bar, coverking seat covers
    I love your work. If I had spare cash, I would totally do it.

3. Apr 24, 2012 at 6:35 PM
    jhu616

jhu616 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tripp
    GA
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4 6-Speed TRD Off-Road
    Magnaflow Exhaust, Bilstein 5100s, Eibach Coils, Toytec AAL, Black Baja Wheels, Ipod Hookup, Diff breather
  4. Apr 24, 2012 at 7:15 PM
    pAP

pAP ==========

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma SR5
    ARB locker and OBA, All Pro front & rear bumper, All Pro IFS skid & modified t-case skid, Custom Trans Skid., 4x Innovations sliders, Custom tire carrier/bed bars, Warn Winch, Fox 2.5" Front coilover, Walker Evans 2.5" rear Shock, All pro Leaf, All Pro U-bolt flip, Baja Designs lights, PIA 510 lights, TRD exhaust cut back, Doug Thorley Pipe Bomb
    Badass Craig! Someone will have a one of a kind grill with a great cause.

5. Apr 24, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    JLink

JLink Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Lifted, Locked, Armored. Ready To Wheel.
    I think instead of a set price, you should have that price be the starting bid, and give it some time and highest bidder wins.

Glad to see this though.. I remember when you first told me about it. A very good cause!

:thumbsup:

6. Apr 24, 2012 at 7:45 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    Thanks to you!
    I was originally going to do that but I've got too much going on to keep track of that too... :eek:

7. Apr 24, 2012 at 9:45 PM
    res4cue

res4cue Race Fire/Med Rescue

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Chula Vista
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4
    Camburg UCAs with FOX ext 2.5 coil overs w resis up front, OMD springs and Custom FOX internal bypass 2.0's with adj resi's out back, Fiberwerks fenders, Dad32509 Satoshi, AFE Drop in, 14" Magnaflow Cat-back, 30" Baja Designs LED bar, 2 Squadron XL and 2 pros, 2 BD Fuegos, 2 Yakima Mega Warriors, Kenwood race radio and Lowrance GPS, Pioneer DVD/navi. Pelfreybilt Fabrication underbody protection, Wheelskins leather steering wheel wrap, Body Armor rear bumper with tire carrier and custom tube front for those "aggressive" days.
  8. Apr 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    Cortland

Cortland THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Cortland
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Clifford aka Big Red
    Camburg 4" Spindles, 5100's All Around, All-Pro 1.5" Leaf Pack, All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit, Avid Sliders, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Wicked Flow 18" Muffler
    That is badass and very cool of you to do! Props to you bud!

9. Apr 25, 2012 at 5:50 AM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    The Pack and Homer are TW good guys. 1+ to both of you.... Jim

10. Apr 25, 2012 at 5:59 AM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    Another one of a kind grill!

I hope this sells quickly to support this great cause!

:thumbsup:

11. Apr 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM
    jtav2002

jtav2002 Kenny Fuckin Powers

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Reading, PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DBL Cab TRD OR
    What an awesome gesture. You're a great guy Craig!

12. Apr 25, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    Thanks everyone....:eek:

Evening bump.
    :D

13. Apr 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    Thats badass..def wish i had the cash

14. Apr 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM
    Fightnfire

Fightnfire Recklessly tired

Member:
    Marysville, WA
    Vehicle:
    2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 (Prev 09 Access Cab V6 4X4)
    Starting over with a new GMC AT4 Satin Steel Metallic Softopper, Bilstein 5100's @ 1.75 in the front, TSB Rear, 17x8.5 Lvl 8 Guardians, 265/70-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W, Scooped, Anytime fog mod, Osram Nightbreakers, LED Interior lights, Debadged, Painted valance, Removed rear head rests, De-flapped, Hidden Hitch installed, Weather Techs, Flyzeye'd A/W/A, Cover Kings.
    Awesome! Great work Craig as always! GLWS! Ty Andres too!

15. Apr 25, 2012 at 5:02 PM
    TennesseeFan76

TennesseeFan76 I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Member:
    First Name:
    Phill Goodfactor
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner DCLB
    3 inch lift, Debadged, 5% Tint, Custom Stereo, BHLM, Fog Light Mod, Sockmonkey Decals, OEM Bedmat, Plasti Dip Front Valence, Slims 6K HIDs (thanks goes to TheGloryFades), Hyper yellow fog lights, LED interior lights, Satoshi Grille with FJ Emblem, Pro Comp lights behind Satoshi, FatMat
    Bump for a great cause and great work and as always RFB, RIP

16. Apr 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
    RastAco28

RastAco28 Let's Go Flyers!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle:
    '06 AC TRD O/R
    That shit looks LEGIT!

17. Apr 26, 2012 at 4:29 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
  18. Apr 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM
    TennesseeFan76

TennesseeFan76 I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Member:
    First Name:
    Phill Goodfactor
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner DCLB
    3 inch lift, Debadged, 5% Tint, Custom Stereo, BHLM, Fog Light Mod, Sockmonkey Decals, OEM Bedmat, Plasti Dip Front Valence, Slims 6K HIDs (thanks goes to TheGloryFades), Hyper yellow fog lights, LED interior lights, Satoshi Grille with FJ Emblem, Pro Comp lights behind Satoshi, FatMat
    Bump for a fallen brother

19. Apr 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM
    markmatters

markmatters Viejon

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Yuma, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2007 PreRunner

amen.

20. Apr 27, 2012 at 2:40 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco

Products Discussed in

To Top