Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tacoma parts- Yotarack, Stereo, Cleats, more

Old 09-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
mxpilot has a spectacular aura aboutmxpilot has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma parts- Yotarack, Speakers, Cleats, Blu Logic parts

I recently traded my truck and have the following for sale. All are in good used condition (or better) and are located near Atlantic City if you want to pickup rather than shipping. I'd rather only ship in the US. I will be working a bit this week, and will answer PMs and ship items ASAP. I have good EBAY feedback if that helps. (mxpilot090)

Yotarack. Makes hauling and securing 2 bikes easier. Mounts to the Toyota rail system with 4 bolts (included). Has spaces for 2 front wheels (maybe 3 if they're small) and multiple tiedown locations. Paint is a bit faded, and some light surface scale oxidation, but will clean up easy. Originally $129, asking $75 SHIPPED.

Original Tacoma Speakers. 6.5", lightweight, you know how they sound. If you need to take your good ones with you, these can fit the bill. Asking $20 SHIPPED

Old 09-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
diskdcreet is on a distinguished road
Name: Kenneth
diskdcreet's Tacoma Gallery
Console organizor sold???

Has the console organizor been sold? If not, how can I pay you? Paypal is what I usually use.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
This a double post, OP you might want to have the mods delete one to avoid confusion:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...eats-more.html
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...eats-more.html
Old 09-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, was having issues with my computer and evidently one went up and I thought it didn't.

Disk- your the first response, I take PayPal, PM me.

CENTER CONSOLE DIVIDER IS SOLD
Old 09-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
BDKrug is on a distinguished road
BDKrug's Tacoma Gallery
HU still available? Mine has crapped out and I might be in the market. Does it have the mounting bracket included?
Old 09-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Head unit still available, nothing other than what is pictured is included. If you need other pics, PM an email and I'll get what you want. Will go out and take pics of the back so they're ready to go.

Thanks,

Chris
Old 09-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #10
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
PMs answered, Center console net is sold.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Deleted- item sold
Old 09-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #12
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I think all PMs have been replied to. If you've sent one and not gotten a response, let me know and I'll resend.

Deal (payment) pending on the stereo.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #14
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Button from the panel was still in the truck. Not sure what else may be needed. Work was done by a shop, the box and harness may have been removed because it may have been in the way. Didn't look at it closely, was hoping whoever needs it may know what's involved.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #15
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Can you give me the dimensions of the Yotarack so I can see if it fits with my bestop?
Old 10-01-2012, 05:48 PM   #16
cmpue is on a distinguished road
cmpue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxpilot View Post
I think all PMs have been resplied to. If you've sent one and not gotten a response, let me know and I'll resend.

Deal (payment) pending on the stereo.
Payment sent.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #17
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your payment, Stereo is SOLD
Old 10-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #18
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
Can you give me the dimensions of the Yotarack so I can see if it fits with my bestop?
Will get them when I get back in town tomorrow, and send you a PM. I'm sure you saw the second pic with it mounted in my truck, but in case it helps, it's there.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 AM   #19
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxpilot View Post
Will get them when I get back in town tomorrow, and send you a PM. I'm sure you saw the second pic with it mounted in my truck, but in case it helps, it's there.
Yup, saw that and I am 99% sure it will work but wanted to confirm before I asked for a shipping quote.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:45 PM   #20
mxpilot's Tacoma Gallery
The Yotarack measures 56 3/8" wide by 10 1/2" by 2" at highest point of tie down loop (on top of square brace). Fits against the rail front and side, and the 2 side tie down loops were slightly above the bed side rail. It is built from 1" square steel tube (I assume, since it's reasonably light), tie down loops appear to be cut from L channel and welded to the frame.

Hope this helps.

Chris