Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hit and Run.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:34 PM   #81
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Ralph's in 4S Ranch.
Ouch.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #82
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
It's all good! It's been fixed for about a month now!
Old 09-15-2008, 09:59 PM   #83
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It was probably some chick driver. Being in SO cal doesnt help either. sorry to hear man
Old 09-15-2008, 11:09 PM   #84
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
man, i'd want to kill the guy that did that to my truck and didnt have the balls to leave his insurance info or wait around. that sucks! sorry it happened to ya.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:55 PM   #85
waynea4 is on a distinguished road
waynea4's Tacoma Gallery
Man that sucks, I hate to see that. Same thing happened to me but not as bad as your truck though. I think I had had about 100 miles on my 08' and came out of the grocery store and found a buggy parked in the side of it!
Old 09-16-2008, 02:27 AM   #86
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that. You need a trunk monkey.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #87
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Glad all is well.

I know I'm late but we all screw up, I was parked in Baton Rouge at a wal-mart when I came out there was a truck parked bumper to bumper with me, so much so that when I got in the truck I started it and put it in neutral, when I let off the brake my truck was shoved back far enough for me to walk in front and check the damage, scratched and damaged. Here is the my bad part, I pulled out my knife and put a dent and hole in their hood, that is not usually my character but my truck was new and I was beyond pissed we were way in back of the parking lot just the 2 vehicles. This was 2001. I have a daughter and am calming down.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #88
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm glad your daughter calmed your thoughts.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:34 PM   #90
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Know the feeling. My wife's '08 Accord has been hit twice in a 30 day period in almost the same location on the rear bumper. Both times no note, hit and run. She parks way out on the lot away from everyone.

Read some where that someone found a note after they were hit.

It read "people saw me hit you and are watching me write this, thinking I'm leaving my information, I'm not." I think that would piss me off more than no note at all.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...r-bad-day.html
Old 09-20-2008, 08:26 AM   #91

What a dick!
Old 09-20-2008, 08:37 AM   #92
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Man I feel your pain! I lose sleep over scratches, I hate odd numbers and all labels have to face the same way. Okay I need to go make sure all the beer cans are in order!

It's not me it's my OCD.