1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2013 Curiosities

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Sargechris, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Sep 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM
    Sargechris

Sargechris [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Oceanside, CA
    Vehicle:
    13 DCLB 4x4 TRD Sport/Tow Pyrite Mica
    BFG AT KO 265/70R17 Tires, SnugTop Sport Hi Liner, Yakima Racks / Load Warrior, WeatherTech Floor Liners, BedRug/BedMat
    Well.... Have had my 13 Taco DCLB 4x4 about a week / 250 miles. LOVE IT ! :D

So far I've only noticed a few--what I shall call--curiosities.

Why is there no indicator lamp on the dash when one activates the DRL's? The little green light-symbol only shines when the headlamps are activated. Odd.

Why doesn't the fog-lamp switch have an indicator (light) to show when they are in the ON position? I realize the switch is either "depressed" or "out". But a light would be nice.

When using the Radio Mode button on the steering wheel it will only cycle through Bluetooth, AM, and FM "1" (have not tested with CD or USB). This requires that I use the touch-screen to get my next set of FM favorites (FM 2). Odd.

Homelink, Satellite Radio, bed-side storage cubbies (the ones with no lid)--kiss 'em goodbye!

And I have yet to ascertain, for certain, what the engine shut-off whine/moan is.... (info on another thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/technical-chat/239587-sound-engine-compartment-shut-off.html

And the Neon Orange substance on the exhaust tip bolt: Bright Indeed! ;)

[​IMG]

But wait--If that IS ALL I can nit-pick... WOW--what a great Truck!

:yay:

Products Discussed in

To Top