Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Manual transmission oil capacity?

Old 01-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
Maximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sean
Maximus Gradient's Tacoma Gallery
Manual transmission oil capacity?

Can't find it in the owner's manual and searched, but only found a guess of 3 quarts here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4246934

I ask only because I just changed mine and after 2 quarts it seemed full (as indicated by oil overflowing from the fill hole). Any input? Thanks!
Old 01-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
P9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to beholdP9HST2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
P9HST2's Tacoma Gallery
My Haynes manual, which only goes up through 2009, says 1.9 quarts for 6 cylinder models.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
It's in the manual for the '11.

Toyota Tacoma 2011 User Manual.pdf

Frank
Old 01-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
Maximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus Gradient is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sean
Maximus Gradient's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, guys! Maybe I skipped over it in my manual... Good to know I'm set, though!