ShortBedTX's Tacoma Gallery
looks damn good
Old 06-13-2013, 07:28 AM   #44
ShortBedTX is on a distinguished road
ShortBedTX's Tacoma Gallery
how long is the wrap suppose to last under normal ware and tare
Old 06-13-2013, 08:41 AM   #46
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatwall23 View Post
Thanks! I just looked at your build thread and there are a couple of things, but I am not copying you! lol...
haha no worries we just have good taste
Old 06-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #48
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks clean. Nice job Danny.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #50
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
fuck that's awesome! wonder how it would come out over all my dents
Old 07-16-2013, 09:43 AM   #51
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
fuck that's awesome! wonder how it would come out over all my dents
I assume it would hide door dings and such, and make bigger dents stand out more...

DO IT!!!
Old 07-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #53
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect timing! Today on my way to work I was bummed because I noticed the sun is starting to fade the paint on my hood. I was curious how much it would cost to get the hood resprayed, then after reading this i remembered my brothers friend does vehicle wraps

Arizona sun, plus no covered parking at work, is a killer!
Old 07-16-2013, 11:09 PM   #55
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
How do you go about washing or waxing the truck with a wrap?
Old 07-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #56
Nevermind, i just had to read up there ^^^
Old 07-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #58
Bobo
rr1960 is on a distinguished road

Navy: 2cnd class petty officer
rr1960's Tacoma Gallery
Talking looks really good

have you thought about doing this for a side job? now that you have gone through the learning curve, you could do one on the weekends that you weren't busy. i'll be looking for the family discount.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #60
machineman89 will become famous soon enough

Name: Matthew
machineman89's Tacoma Gallery
this is one way to prevent a lot of rock chips from happening..... already got a few in my truck...kinda bummed....... but i do use the truck so it shows...as for stretches n what not its pretty tough then????? might consider doing this on my 2013 to save the paint in the long run n not stress about scratches later on n save the paint too, san fransisco weather isnt too bad soo this should last afew years iam guessing ......and a lot less stresss about scratches