Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Exhaust yes or no?

Old 06-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
Mlaroche is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
Mlaroche's Tacoma Gallery
Exhaust yes or no?

Hey guys I thinking about putting a exhaust on my 2013 Toyota Tacoma off road package truck and I am wondering what exhaust should I get?
Old 06-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
BillyP will become famous soon enoughBillyP will become famous soon enough
Coast Guard: CWO4-retired
Name: Billy
BillyP's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer to sneek up on people
Old 06-20-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Just suck it up and get the TRD. Perfect balance between loud, deep, and reasonable. And its TRD...like +50 HP witht he chrome tip...
Old 06-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyP View Post
I prefer to sneek up on people
I prefer to get them while they're sleeping.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:29 AM   #7
runner05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Karl
runner05's Tacoma Gallery
I would go with Magnaflow or TRD. And if you are after with sound, there are Youtube videos that can help you in your decision.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #9
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
magnaflow. just installed only the muffler and I love the sound. It was part #12256. It welds right in.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:56 AM   #10
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer stealth.

Hell you can't even see mine from the outside of the truck

Old 06-21-2013, 08:02 AM   #11
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
[center]I prefer stealth.

Hell you can't even see mine from the outside of the truck

Stop showing off that clean ass truck, need to take it up here and let the nice salt air hit it.

J/K man your truck looks badass!
Old 06-21-2013, 08:08 AM   #13
IAFF Local 34 Professional FireFighters
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns View Post
need to take it up here and let the nice salt air hit it.

J/K man your truck looks badass!
Hell no!!! My truck is a pavement princess. I'll be the first to admit that. I need to stay as far away from the beach as possible. Took it to Florida last year and almost never got the sand out of it lol.

Thanks though!