1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Remote lock/unlock, beep/no beep help...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by j.smitty17, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Jun 25, 2013 at 9:06 AM
    j.smitty17

j.smitty17 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Midland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '13 TRD Off Road Dbl Cab Magnetic Grey
    Tailgate anti-theft, weathertech floor mats, console divider, console pistol holster, K&N Air Intake, color match grille, Toyota bed liner, rear view mirror riser...
    Is there a way to get the beep-beep from the remote entry to only beep when its locking and not beep when it unlocks like every other truck does?

I have a 2013 Dbl Cab TRD OR and when I lock it with the remote it beeps twice and when I unlock it it beeps twice again and of course it will give you long beep if a door is open or not completely shut (which I do like this feature)

I know you can completely turn off the beeping but I'd really just like to have it beep when I lock it so I can for sure know it locked especially when I can't see the lights flash

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  2. Sep 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM
    iwreckoner

iwreckoner Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregory
    California
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Limited 4X4
    BakFlip G2, tinted windows (windshield, driver and passenger windows) Pop N Lock UltraGauge Factory Roof Rack

Products Discussed in

To Top