SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

92 4runner mod :)

Old 03-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #1
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
92 4runner mod :)

well i had a 08 tacoma but long story short i dont have it any more but i got a 92 4runner and rebuilt the 3.0 but here is a teaser pic til i get her done
Old 03-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #2
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery

almost done
Old 03-31-2012, 04:41 PM   #3

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #4
pb4ugotobed is on a distinguished road
pb4ugotobed's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice work. No offense (I loved my 91 same color as yours even) but looks like you really can polish a turd!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #5

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4ugotobed View Post
Very nice work. No offense (I loved my 91 same color as yours even) but looks like you really can polish a turd!
lmao i know what you mean, it was just here and it didnt cost much vs the swap. Lots of the material is left over from my company
Old 05-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
pb4ugotobed is on a distinguished road
pb4ugotobed's Tacoma Gallery
I regret selling my 91. Was an auto, but on 35 swampers and could pull through anything you point it at. Wouldn't do above 70 to save its own life, but I miss that truck. I paid $800 for it, rebuilt the engine and replaced one of the heads... Ran beautifully. As strong as a 3 liter could ever hope to be, and never left me stranded (even after it tried to inhale several gallons of water going through what we will refer to as "puddles" on multiple occasions). All said and built I had less than 2k into it. Sold it for 3500 only because I was commuting 60+ miles per day and 14mpg was starting to hurt a bit. Bought a 2001 Corolla for 2k that gets 35mpg, which is great and all, but it's just not the same.