SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

5th Gen 4 Runner

Old 07-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #61
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
i see a lot of sr5s without sunroof. it seems like trail and limited come with it "standard".
Old 07-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #62
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
i have a quick question for those that have 5th gen 4runner AND 2nd gen tacos. i still have my old icon extended travel setup and was wondering if the fronts would be compatiable with the new 4runner? i know the front work with 4th gen but not too sure about 5th.

Old 07-19-2013, 12:35 AM   #63
Jack of all trades, Master of non!
Kylec82 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Kylec82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post

2011 4Runner SR5
Mods: Heated seats, removed pin-stripes, and Satoshi in progress. Rear diff breather relocation getting done this week.
Nice looking rig! Looks exactly like my wife's.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:42 AM   #64
Slow lane cruiser
Bandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: USAF Firefighter gone legit
Name: Another Matt
Bandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylec82 View Post
Nice looking rig! Looks exactly like my wife's.
Thanks! It's my wife's... But I'd drive it any day.

Old 07-19-2013, 06:03 AM   #65
FatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
FatTiresRollin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
i have a quick question for those that have 5th gen 4runner AND 2nd gen tacos. i still have my old icon extended travel setup and was wondering if the fronts would be compatiable with the new 4runner? i know the front work with 4th gen but not too sure about 5th.

4th gen suspension and 5th gen suspension components are compatible. Most websites/manufacturers even list the components as 2003+ 4Runner, 2007+ FJ & 2nd Gen Taco...at least for the newer stuff. But if you say it works for 4th gen, then I am 95% sure it will be 5th gen compatible as well. Being extended travel, you may need to add a few things to complete the installation and to allow full articulation without anything clanking and/or breaking.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:05 AM   #66
FatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shedFatTiresRollin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
FatTiresRollin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
i see a lot of sr5s without sunroof. it seems like trail and limited come with it "standard".
maybe its a regional thing...In Southwest VA and in my travels on the east coast, I have honestly never seen a 5th gen 4runner without a sunroof. come to think of it, I have never seen a 4x2 either, but I know they exist.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:27 PM   #67
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
I offer complete replacement hubs ready to bolt on for your trucks.. check my signature for details
Old 12-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #68
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
The Runners are looking nice fella's! Nice Job!

Will one of you guys make a 5th gen 4runner vs new Grand Cherokee off road video? Time to shut the haters up, the Cherokees are weak sauce!
Old 12-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #69
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
I offer complete replacement hubs ready to bolt on for your trucks.. check my signature for details
So far so good on mine. 50k on them and no issues
Old 12-03-2013, 01:59 PM   #70
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Have you ever wheeled your 4Runner? I'm wondering how the approach angle is with that ARB
Old 12-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #71
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Have you ever wheeled your 4Runner? I'm wondering how the approach angle is with that ARB
Asking me?
Old 12-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #72
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Asking me?
Yeah. I remember seeing some pictures but it's been a while
Old 12-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #73
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Yeah. I remember seeing some pictures but it's been a while
She's been off highway once or twice. As for the approach angle, I have yet to impact in on any of the obstacles I've attempted to drive over.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #74

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
That's one good looking rig. I should have bought a 5th gen....
Old 12-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #75
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
^^ is that holister?
Old 12-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #76

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
^^ is that holister?
Looks like it
Old 12-03-2013, 09:45 PM   #77
The TW 1%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
^^ is that holister?
Yes it was Hollister. She's been on a few trails in WA, Frank Raines and Knoxville up past Lake Berryessa.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:04 AM   #78
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this beast today. King front and rear with remote res. and built right upper a arms. The trails may look ugly in pictures but they do look very nice in person IMO. Still has paper tags lol
Attached Thumbnails
5th Gen 4 Runner-image.jpg  
Old 02-10-2014, 09:32 PM   #79
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06yoda View Post
Saw this beast today. King front and rear with remote res. and built right upper a arms. The trails may look ugly in pictures but they do look very nice in person IMO. Still has paper tags lol
Going to be near perfect with a tire upgrade.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #80
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
Going to be near perfect with a tire upgrade.
Yea bro your telling me I was like damn I really want one. The only things stopping me is the lack of cargo space and a more efficient power plant, but by that time my taco will be near done so really just out of the question. So I'll just stay