SCRunner12's 4Runner Limited

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 4Runners

Notices

My new 2014 TRD PRO

Old 10-16-2014, 08:09 PM   #1
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
My new 2014 TRD PRO

Picked her up at the dealer today. Put a deposit down about three months ago, and today was the day. Only 10 miles so far but initial reaction is great ride, liking the entune, Gobi ranger rack should be here any day.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:20 PM   #4
Shmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really niceShmellmopwho is just really nice

Name: Ryan
Shmellmopwho's Tacoma Gallery
AHHHH That thing is so sexy!! I want my wife to get one!! Congrats on the new 4runner man!!
Old 10-16-2014, 08:46 PM   #5
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
That's exactly what I would replace my truck with. Exactly.

Nittos factory?
Yup factory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
I could hardly contain myself all day at work waiting to pick it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmellmopwho View Post
AHHHH That thing is so sexy!! I want my wife to get one!! Congrats on the new 4runner man!!
Thanks man, I was surprised my wife liked it as well as she did. First thing she said was it is so much more comfortable than your old truck.
Old 10-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #6
Kasbien is on a distinguished road

Kasbien's Tacoma Gallery

The front end looks waaaay better than the chrome variants. Awesome runner man!
Old 10-16-2014, 08:55 PM   #7
MateoTorgy is on a distinguished road

Name: Mateo
MateoTorgy's Tacoma Gallery
So nice. Perfect for camping. Love it.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:02 PM   #8
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:05 PM   #9
The Stroker Ace

Thanks guys, I am super psyched. Gonna miss the Tacoma but I am looking forward to doing some small mods, probably nothing drastic right away. I do have a full Gobi Stealth rack with ladder on order that should be here any day.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:12 AM   #10
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!!!
Old 10-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #11
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck, congrats!
Old 10-17-2014, 09:12 AM   #12
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and . . . BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Thanks guys, I am super psyched. Gonna miss the Tacoma but I am looking forward to doing some small mods, probably nothing drastic right away. I do have a full Gobi Stealth rack with ladder on order that should be here any day.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:19 AM   #13
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!
Old 10-18-2014, 10:25 AM   #14
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
That's exactly what I would replace my truck with. Exactly.

Nittos factory?

Me too. I saw this exact truck with that color in person. Absolutely fell in love with it. Sat in the driver's seat and had the biggest SEG on me.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:37 AM   #15
cdill is on a distinguished road

cdill's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Been waiting for one of the 4runners to pop up
Old 10-21-2014, 05:26 PM   #17
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Poser pic, but got the Gobi rack on.

Looks great.... now only if Toyota made a SC for this year 4Runner then it would be perfect
Old 10-23-2014, 02:40 PM   #18
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
lets see some interior shots. I'm trying to talk my wife into getting one... this way I can take it... but she is all about a nice interior.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #19
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
FUUUUUUUUUUU that's beautiful.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:11 PM   #20
The Stroker Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
lets see some interior shots. I'm trying to talk my wife into getting one... this way I can take it... but she is all about a nice interior.
It's funny you mention that because my wife mentioned yesterday how nice it was, she wasn't a huge fan of my Tacoma, a little rough for her.