Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > 4x Innovations

Notices

Tube Doors for your Tacoma and more!

Old 11-06-2013, 05:43 AM   #1
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Name: Adam
traxman25's Tacoma Gallery
Tube Doors for your Tacoma and more!

If you wheel a truck, chances are you can’t see where you’re going sometimes. There’s only one quick and easy solution to fix this problem, and that’s a set of tube doors. Sure you could run with no doors, but then you risk having nature enter you cab, or worse, you falling out.

With a full line of tube doors you are sure to find what you need with 4x Innovations.
  • Include the only rotary catch slam latch (stock style latch) available to work with the factory striker, no need to carry around extra parts!
  • Latches have a rubberized catch for a soft, quite latch
  • Choose from Kickout or Flat Doors
  • Kickout Doors have 1.75" bumped out top rail
  • Manufactured from heavy duty USA 1.5"x.120" HREW tubing
  • Mount just like stock with our high grade steel threaded mounting hardware, no fumbling with nuts!
  • Incredible open view while wheeling.
  • Open cab airflow for those hot days, but they still work great in the cold too! I personally wheel WI year round with my tube doors.
  • Weight savings, these doors weight much less than half a factory sheet metal door and glass.
  • Sets come as a complete pair of right and left doors with latches and all required hardware.

Doors are available for:

Tacomas:

95-04 All Cabs for just $231 - less TW 5% discount -> $220
05+ Double Cab Front Door for just $236 - less TW 5% discount -> $225
05+ Rear Door for just $231 - less TW 5% discount -> $220

Pick ups:
79-83 for just $213 - less TW 5% discount -> $203
84-88 All Cab Styles for just $213 - less TW 5% discount -> $203
89-95 All Cab Styles $219 - less TW 5% discount -> $209

4 runners:
84-89 for just $213 - less TW 5% discount -> $203
90-95 Front Doors for just $231 - less TW 5% discount -> $220
90-95 All 4 doors for just $404 - less TW 5% discount -> $385

How to order:
You can order by sending us a PM, or email (be sure to include the year, model, and zip for shipping with PMs or emails), purchase on our website 4xinnovations.com and Use coupon code Tacomaworld5 for 5% off, or call 1-608-348-4880.

Thank you to everyone considering us today and all of our current customers from the 4x I team.

Attached Thumbnails
Tube Doors for your Tacoma and more!-td07-1lx.jpg   Tube Doors for your Tacoma and more!-td03_3lx.jpg   Tube Doors for your Tacoma and more!-td03_2lx.jpg   Tube Doors for your Tacoma and more!-td01_1lx.jpg   Tube Doors for your Tacoma and more!-td00_1lx.jpg  

Old 03-28-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
Mcarcaba is on a distinguished road
Mcarcaba's Tacoma Gallery
Do 88 pickup doors fit an 04?
Old 03-28-2014, 09:45 AM   #3
Bellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shedBellis is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
Bellis's Tacoma Gallery
any second gen access cab front doors?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:48 PM   #4
4x Innovations
traxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud oftraxman25 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellis View Post
any second gen access cab front doors?
No sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcarcaba View Post
Do 88 pickup doors fit an 04?
Nope, they are not even close.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:51 PM   #5
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
i was thinking about buying some this weekend. now I'm definitely ordering some now that i know we get a discount! any pics on a 2nd gen with the mirrors y'all offer?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:52 PM   #6
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by traxman25 View Post
No sorry.

Nope, they are not even close.
woah woah woah the front doors of the 2nd gen double cab is different than the doors on the access cab??
Old 04-07-2014, 06:52 PM   #7
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
But the real question is - how hard is it to put the stock doors back on?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:53 PM   #8
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
woah woah woah the front doors of the 2nd gen double cab is different than the doors on the access cab??
'88 doors don't fit an '04
Old 04-07-2014, 07:01 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
'88 doors don't fit an '04
no i get that i mean for the 2nd gens. i was gonna order just the front tube doors because I'm an access cab. i assumed that the front doors on all the 2nd gen tacomas would fit the same
Old 04-07-2014, 07:06 PM   #10
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no i get that i mean for the 2nd gens. i was gonna order just the front tube doors because I'm an access cab. i assumed that the front doors on all the 2nd gen tacomas would fit the same
I'd guess they'd fit, but if they weren't tested ya can't say yes for sure
Old 04-07-2014, 07:07 PM   #11

Quote:
I'd guess they'd fit, but if they weren't tested ya can't say yes for sure
thats an expensive risk to take for something that might not fit... I'm back to thinking about it now...
Old 04-07-2014, 07:12 PM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Any plans on making Access Cab Front Doors? I'd be a buyer.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:14 PM   #13

if you wanna give me a better discount for R&D id buy the doors to see fitment on an AC
Old 04-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #14
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats an expensive risk to take for something that might not fit... I'm back to thinking about it now...
I don't know...if you get them and they don't fit, you'd probably have a line out the door of guys trying to buy them off ya.

Especially in the southeast.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:18 PM   #15

Quote:
I don't know...if you get them and they don't fit, you'd probably have a line out the door of guys trying to buy them off ya.

Especially in the southeast.
maybe. i know tube doors are sorta controversial on tacomas.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #16

damn...http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ccess-cab.html
Old 04-07-2014, 07:24 PM   #17
MOλΩN λABE

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 04-07-2014, 07:25 PM   #18

Quote:
if 4x innovations comes out with access cab compatible tube doors then ill definitely be interested.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:49 PM   #19
4x Innovations

Nope the doors we have ONLY fit the double cab. No plans for access cab right now, too many other things in the works and not enough people looking for 05+ tube doors.