1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tacoma Break-in (Chandler)

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by McJosh, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Jan 14, 2011 at 2:01 PM
    TightShirts

TightShirts The StormTrooper

Member:
    First Name:
    TightShirts
    Phoenix... The Land of Lifted Trucks & Dirty Sluts
    Vehicle:
    08 Rugged Trail Ed
    Tint, Clear Bra, De-badged, In-Dash DVD, 09 Led Tail Lights, Chris4x4's old OME front shocks, 1.5" Deaver AAL with OME n182s, black billet in white sport grill, BHLM w/4500k HIDs + Fogs, bumper blackout
    the camera isn't going to do any good except for after the fact, and chances are if it happens at night you aren't going to get anything clear enough for them to be identifiable. also what if they wear a mask? then you just get to watch some guy steal your stuff. best thing to do is some thing that would deter them away from your truck and onto an "easier" target. if they can't see whats in your truck they don't know if it's worth their time to break in, and if there is a flashing light on the dash then they might be afraid that an alarm.

since you're right down the street, you coming to the mod day?

i've heard that vipers are good, but have limited experience with them. if i ever get one installed i'm getting one with a motion detector and putting the sensor in the overhead console. that way even if my windows are down and someone reaches into my truck, the alarm will got off.

2. Jan 14, 2011 at 2:59 PM
    McJosh

McJosh [OP] avidoffroad.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler
    Vehicle:
    2005 Reg. Cab 5 lug Tacoma
    Pioneer AVH-p2300DVD, 12" Memphis sub and Alpine MRP-M650 amp, 32" BFG AT tires and KMC wheels, tinted windows, satoshi grille w/ stainless steel mesh, Avid front & rear tube bumpers, Cobra wx75 CB with 3' firestik, GaragePro bucket seats, FlowMaster 40 series, aFe CAI, Black head lights, LoJack and Autopage alarm installed, Avid sliders.
    yeah i heard something about a mod day but never found a thread. ...actually i never looked.lol

3. Jan 14, 2011 at 3:12 PM
    Andrew H

Andrew H What is this "search" you speak of?

Member:
    Dirty Tucson
    Vehicle:
    2017SSMDCSBTRDS

Products Discussed in

To Top