Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Avid Off Road

Notices

2012 Avid Light Bar

Old 11-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #81
2012reg4x4 is on a distinguished road
Name: brian
2012reg4x4's Tacoma Gallery
is the discount still available? also how much more for another bar added in the middle. another member added a picture earlyer in this thread with the same thing. will be ordering one very soon.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #82
lbrewster is on a distinguished road
lbrewster's Tacoma Gallery
i want one. I need money, anyone want to donate? Sub'd.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #83
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: American Medical Response
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
Wife just ordered me one for Xmas with 2 light tabs!
Old 03-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #84
WillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWillRunner05 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WillRunner05's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad I found this thread. I plan on ordering one soon!
Old 04-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #85
steve45058 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
steve45058's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Brandon, just curious on the cost of shipping to 92346? Your site doesn't give a shipping estimate
Old 04-21-2013, 06:19 AM   #86
bucktales has a spectacular aura aboutbucktales has a spectacular aura about

bucktales's Tacoma Gallery
Happy,Happy, Happy!
Everything A-OK!
Thanks Brandon!

Old 05-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #87
mikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
mikeag11's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna order mine here pretty soon. Definitely want to paint it black....any recommendations on what to use to do so?
Old 05-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #88
Remember Your ABC's. Always. Be. Cool.
Bsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsheriff11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Brandon
Bsheriff11's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine, can't wait to throw some cheap ass Hellas on there! Thanks B.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #89
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeag11 View Post
Gonna order mine here pretty soon. Definitely want to paint it black....any recommendations on what to use to do so?

I painted mine semi gloss black but I plan to rhino line it so I won't get the paint chipped from the fwy debris. Never have to worry again about scratches, etc...
Old 05-14-2013, 03:13 PM   #90
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Is it possible to fit two of the 21" LED bars one upper and one lower in this light bar?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

That would be pretty awesome.

This is exactly what I was wondering...
Old 05-21-2013, 07:35 AM   #91
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine this past weeken with 2 tabs can't wait to get it! Need to figure a light set up before it arrives!

I am open to suggestions. I am currently looking at Hella Black Magics or a led bar of some sort. Any ideas? Please share.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #92
thairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura about
Army: Signal LT, 228 CSH (USAR)
Name: Anthony
thairannosaurus's Tacoma Gallery
brandon, thanks for such an awesome product! if you guys are worried about the durability of this bar. check this out:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ml#post7130833
Old 10-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #93
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on my second Avid light bar. Had one on the 2010 Tacoma ACLB, and now have one on the 2013 DCSB.

I took it to the same powder coater guy I took the 2010 one to. He again praised the welds. Gotta love that! He sees a lot of welded up stuff, so he knows.

Thanks Brandon for the excellent work.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #94
Pagan is on a distinguished road

Army: Army Aviation
Name: Bill
Pagan's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my light bar. Can hardly wait. Tick - Tick - Tick
Old 12-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #95
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Subd, I don't really like my bullbar anymore and would rather have this or a smaller light bar for the front and maybe the bumper guard.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:40 PM   #97
Torsades is on a distinguished road

Torsades's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Brandon, wondering if you are still making lightbars in 2014? am interested but can't get ahold of you. Hope so because nothing compares to what your selling.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:10 AM   #98
bluesttape is on a distinguished road

bluesttape's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonaz View Post
Yes.. it is different.

You can apply the TW discount by visiting the link below and filling in you TW user name and email address. We will then email you the promo code that can be used to purchase through our website.

Thanks

http://www.avidoffroad.com/tacomawor...cial-discount/

Awesome. I was going for a Bull Bar and am stoked to have come across this option instead. Just applied for the Promo Code. I do have a couple of questions before I order.

Will this fit a 2014DCSB TRD with factory skid plate?

Do I need to pick out lights prior to ordering? I have never had aftermarket lights so not real sure about the "tabs" I am reading about.

I notice it is not offered painted. Suggestions? I want non-glossy black.

Thanks All!
Old 05-21-2014, 11:44 AM   #99
bluesttape is on a distinguished road

bluesttape's Tacoma Gallery
Got the promo code. I think I am sold, and will get spray liner. Does $175 sound reasonable for the primer and spray?

One question before I order...

Do I need to know what lights first to get the light tabs? or will they simply come separately and I connect later? Are they needeD?