Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Beefed Taco

Notices

Bolt on steps for sliders are here!

Old 02-24-2011, 02:27 PM   #41
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Brian... I may be up for these in the future bt right now im paying for a snorkel and this summer i'm hoping to get my new gears and tires...we'll see but i love the product!
Old 02-24-2011, 02:43 PM   #42
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaforlife View Post
ive got the girl covered but not the money and sliders
i got the sliders, just need the girl
Old 02-24-2011, 02:47 PM   #43
Dem1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Demi
Dem1's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see some pics!

Interested! Any body have some pics.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #44
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Is he still around?
I've tried PMing him and emailing since there is no phone # listed and no response.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:57 AM   #45
Husker_in_KC has a spectacular aura aboutHusker_in_KC has a spectacular aura about
Husker_in_KC's Tacoma Gallery
Slider Steps

I have been slow at getting these done but here you guys go. Brian made me a pair a few months ago. I finally got the sliders painted, installed and for the step I used some plasti dip on it.

Here is a pic of my ladyfriend using them. She has requested I move the step more to the front. I am thinking I might take the bolt and replace it with a allen head, to eliminate the bolts sharp head. Overall she is happy with them, so that makes me happy.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #46
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Craig, nice truck! The sliders and steps really look nice on it! Those pics are PERFECT for reppin' the steps. Your lady friend's foot may just make it onto my site and then her foot will be famous.

I thought about welding the nuts for the steps so it would be less to deal with and you are right, some smoother and more tasteful bolt heads may be in order. Some stainless button head allens or something. I used what I had at the time and knew if I took any longer on your order it wouldn't be good. Thanks for posting up Craig! That first shot is killer, the sliders look MEAN!
Old 04-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #47
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
do you have a picture of the kickout thing that protects the bedside?
thanks!
Old 04-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #48
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
do you have a picture of the kickout thing that protects the bedside?
thanks!
The kickout can be seen in my slider thread I've linked below.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bee...aclb-4dsb.html

Step Update:

I'm doing a set of steps currently and they'll be powder coated for the buyer. I'm looking forward to seeing these. I also bought some different mounting bolts and nuts. I bought shorter 1.5" stainless button style allen head bolts and stainless nylock nuts. I'll post a pic of this next pair once they're finished, they're going to look sweet.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #49
Rustyd is on a distinguished road
Rustyd's Tacoma Gallery
Slider Steps

I would like to get a set of these slider steps.....Whats your contact info?
Old 05-07-2011, 09:40 AM   #50
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustyd View Post
I would like to get a set of these slider steps.....Whats your contact info?
PM sent. Thanks for the interest.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:10 AM   #51
WifesTaco is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: James
WifesTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested in the slider steps! What's the wait time looking like?
Thanks in advance!
Old 05-27-2011, 02:38 AM   #53
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Second to last page in Tacoma Magazine.
Check it out!
Interesting. Is that a magazine?

Old 05-27-2011, 07:36 AM   #54
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
You'd better patent that stuff Brian

Imagonna git on that "know somebody famous" thread and report you Brian

showed my wife the steps...she is in the market
Old 06-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #55
Taco Vending Machine

Here is the set I had powder coated flat black for the customer. They turned out schweet and look tasty with the second set of stainless hadware I had to use on them because when I took these there I should have wire tied the caps to the steps but instead had stainless hardware in them....that got powder coated black too.

Attached Thumbnails
Bolt on steps for sliders are here!-ss-003.jpg   Bolt on steps for sliders are here!-ss-002.jpg  
Old 10-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #56
Taco Vending Machine

I have my first option for these now. A foot plate with rubber adhesive backed diamond plate to step on. I can send them with the rubber already attached or the customer can stick them onto the metal plate that will be welded to the step.

Attached Thumbnails
Bolt on steps for sliders are here!-10-11-2011-008.jpg   Bolt on steps for sliders are here!-10-11-2011010-2.jpg  
Old 10-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #58
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCFirefighter View Post
What's the turnaround time for these? I have a feeling my wife will make me get these after she sees the sliders I just ordered
I can get a set done in 2 weeks. I don't want to say I can get 'em out sooner because I currently have some things I need to finish.

Product Update

I've added another feature to these steps. They will now come standard with Slider Protectors (rubber that will slip between them and the slider). My newest options and standard features can be seen in the updated first post of this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Bolt on steps for sliders are here!-10-17-008.jpg  
Old 11-03-2011, 08:56 AM   #59
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested as well. Contact info please?
Old 11-03-2011, 10:35 AM   #60
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryTaco View Post
I'm interested as well. Contact info please?
There are many ways to contact me. You can send a forum PM, or click my sig below and it'll take you to my website and there is a contact us page with my e-mail and phone #.

If phoning, I prefer text for a few reasons...I check my phone as I work, my signal is horrible here and 99% of calls will drop, the speaker died, I can't normally hear it in the shop anyway, my VM gets full quickly, etc...if someone does indeed need to verbally talk, they can PM e-mail or text me and tell me to call them. I do always try to return calls when I see I missed one, or answer it when I see it's ringing.

The first post in this thread has prices and info regarding the TW 10% forum member Slider Step discount.