1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Does anyone have the accessory meter for sale?????

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by tongolion, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Jul 13, 2010 at 7:08 PM
    tongolion

tongolion [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jose
    guayama,PR
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5
    3" lift kit skyjacker
    :confused: I need an accessory meter( Compass/ ambient temperature) for a tacoma 2007... If so, contact Me at tongolion@hotmail.com.... or this forum... for price.
    ;) Thank you.....

2. Jul 14, 2010 at 2:48 AM
    DDD

DDD Shine bright like a hymen

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Did the display on yours go out?

3. Jul 14, 2010 at 4:41 AM
    478DblSport

478DblSport Thermonuclear Protection

Member:
    Byron, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver Streak Mica PreRunner DC TRD Sport
    | EXTERIOR | DiamondBack SE Tonneau Cover, Havoc HS2 Hoop Steps, Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Shortened OEM Antenna, DeeZee Bed Mat | INTERIOR | Flyzeye V2W (Amber/White/Amber), RAM Mt A-Pillar Mod, Audio: Pioneer AVH-X5700, PDX-5 (119Wx4+410W), Polk Audio MM6501 (F) & MM651 (R), JL Audio CP108LG-W3v3 (Sub), w/Monster, Rockford, & Streetwire cabling, Metra Dash Kit.
  4. Jul 15, 2010 at 8:43 AM
    tongolion

tongolion [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jose
    guayama,PR
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5
    3" lift kit skyjacker
    :confused: I solder the 510 and now is on, but will not tell me the right position with the gps. I tried to calibrate and stays at cal N and will not go back to normal status... Any ideas...
    Thanks for the help........

5. Jul 16, 2010 at 7:36 AM
    478DblSport

Member:
    Byron, GA
    Vehicle:
    | EXTERIOR | DiamondBack SE Tonneau Cover, Havoc HS2 Hoop Steps, Tailgate Hose Clamp Mod, Shortened OEM Antenna, DeeZee Bed Mat | INTERIOR | Flyzeye V2W (Amber/White/Amber), RAM Mt A-Pillar Mod, Audio: Pioneer AVH-X5700, PDX-5 (119Wx4+410W), Polk Audio MM6501 (F) & MM651 (R), JL Audio CP108LG-W3v3 (Sub), w/Monster, Rockford, & Streetwire cabling, Metra Dash Kit.
    Sorry for leaving you hanging the last couple of days... I'm lost for suggestions. Soldering the 510's usually fixes it. Did you read all the posts in that thread? It seems I had read about someone having your same problem but it fixed itself after a little while. Sorry I couldn't help...

6. Jul 17, 2010 at 4:23 AM
    tongolion

tongolion [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jose
    guayama,PR
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5
    3" lift kit skyjacker
    Thanks for your reply. I finally found the problem after breaking my head. One of the seems to be relays on the board was not making contact. It is grey big box, the one on the right hand as you look the board up on your hands. Now I am back on business. Thank you lord and thanks you for the advice.
    It is perfectly operational now.
    Thank you......

7. Jul 17, 2010 at 8:36 AM
    478DblSport

Member:
    Byron, GA
    Vehicle:
    Awesome, I love free fixes!!! Post your experience/fix in the thread I referenced earlier so that those that have the same problem will be able to fix theirs too. Tell whether you had to touch-up a solder joint(s) or just reseat it?

8. Jul 18, 2010 at 4:28 AM
    tongolion

tongolion [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jose
    guayama,PR
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5
    3" lift kit skyjacker
    :thumbsup:Try to retouch the weldings at the right box that looks like a miniature relay behind the display, you will see two of them.. Remember, fix mine retouching the right one with solder. :frusty:Make sure you do not apply to much solder at the right or left side of it,or you might create a short at the box. Just performed a quick retouch to the contacts....

Products Discussed in

To Top