Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: OEM TRD Sport Rims

Old 08-30-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
southerntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
southerntaco889's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: OEM TRD Sport Rims

Hey guys, just wanted to get a feel for how much I could get and how much interest there is in my OEM TRD Sport rims. Im lookin at getting some black Procomp Rockcrawler Series Streetlocks to throw on the black beauty and would love to not have to pay a whole lot extra to get em. So hit me up with some comments bout what you think about prices or if any of you are interested. Thanks!
Old 08-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #2
kyzmyss is on a distinguished road
kyzmyss's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know what price you are thinking. I have an Uncle that may be interested. Do these come with the TPMS?

I sold mine back a LONG while back for $150 without TPMS. FYI.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
i would probably on pay 2 dollars

check this link....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ckup-only.html
Old 08-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #4
southerntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsoutherntaco889 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyzmyss View Post
Let me know what price you are thinking. I have an Uncle that may be interested. Do these come with the TPMS?

I sold mine back a LONG while back for $150 without TPMS. FYI.
They will be coming with the TPMS. I would love to get 300 out of em. Idk how much tread they will have left on em when they get sold cause its gonna be a while. Not to mention they're stock tires so they suck but 250-300 you pay shipping.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
i would probably on pay 2 dollars

check this link....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ckup-only.html
Yeah saw that post. I know my tires that will come on em will be nothing but they are in perfect shape. I don't want to get any less than 225. Whoever gets em gotta pay shipping though. Do you think I'm way outta the ballpark with 300 for these with the TPMS?
Old 08-30-2010, 06:10 PM   #6
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

^ A fair price with the market today and in good condition would be about $250 with no TPMS, so I'd say $300 with TPMS + shipping is priced just about right.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:02 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
^ A fair price with the market today and in good condition would be about $250 with no TPMS, so I'd say $300 with TPMS + shipping is priced just about right.
Thanks man, I was hoping to get about that out of em so I wouldn't have to pay any extra on my new rims.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #8
rclark430 is on a distinguished road

Name: RC
rclark430's Tacoma Gallery
I might give you $300 if they're in good condition. I work in White, GA and I live in Dallas, Ga so I'm a stones throw away if you're interested.

-Ryan
Old 09-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #9

That would be great if you can wait till I get ready to sell em. Just depends on how fast the tires thats on em wear out. Im guessing its gonna be around Christmas sometime or maybe a little after. I gotta milk the tread left on em. But I would def be willing to meet somewhere for 300.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
I'll offer up $200 if the deal doesn't go down......by Christmas.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:21 AM   #11
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale?