LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for center cap

Old 01-14-2011, 06:18 AM   #1
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for center cap

yeah i lost one
looking for atx center cap
Old 01-14-2011, 08:40 AM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
yeah i lost one
looking for atx center cap
no one bump
Old 01-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #3
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
you probably gotta buy it from the mfr, I got atx's and im missing mine too they are expensive as hell though about $25-$30 each online. Only found them on a few sites, check tire rack they had them
Old 01-14-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Dave, I feel your pain. I finally put those center caps back on my steel wheels (after I had your guys leave them off) and yesterday one came off somewhere between home and work.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Dave, I feel your pain. I finally put those center caps back on my steel wheels (after I had your guys leave them off) and yesterday one came off somewhere between home and work.
that sucks
Old 01-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by krytikel View Post
Which ATX caps are you guys looking for....off of the thug wheels? Do you have a pic you can post?
hope this helps
Old 01-17-2011, 11:30 AM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
do what i did and take them all off.....
i lost one at r.c. last month.....

not the kind you need tho............
Old 01-17-2011, 11:53 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
do what i did and take them all off.....
i lost one at r.c. last month.....

not the kind you need tho............
i could not sure if im going to like the look tho
Old 01-20-2011, 05:04 AM   #10

anyone bump
Old 01-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #11

still looking
Old 01-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #12
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
apprently they are like diamonds
Old 01-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
apprently they are like diamonds
no kidding
Old 01-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #14
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to say it, bbuutttt those caps are fuggly. I'd look for something shorter (low profile) I can see how they'd fall off or get knocked off. JMO please don't burn me at the stake
Old 01-26-2011, 12:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc350 View Post
I hate to say it, bbuutttt those caps are fuggly. I'd look for something shorter (low profile) I can see how they'd fall off or get knocked off. JMO please don't burn me at the stake
its a two pace and i have shorter ones on now that was when i 1st
got the wheels i did not like them and got the shorter one
BUT I STILL NEED A CENTER CAP
ok i feel better now
Old 03-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #17
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pmed! I sent you an offer ont he four I have left. These have been discontinued to my knowledge and my truck just sold earlier in the month. Hope it works for you. PM me hehe!
do they fit 17 inch atx thugs? how much you asking for theM ? are they those ugly long ones like the ones in the picture ^^ or are they the shorter ones ? if you have any pics please post
Old 03-16-2011, 06:19 AM   #18
krytikel is on a distinguished road
krytikel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
do they fit 17 inch atx thugs? how much you asking for theM ? are they those ugly long ones like the ones in the picture ^^ or are they the shorter ones ? if you have any pics please post
Pics located on my for sale thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-2009-trd.html

These are actually the ones that come on the ATX thugs. They can easily be modified to be shorter, you just remove the plastic top piece and cut it. It is very light metal. These caps are brand new. PMed.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:58 AM   #19

Quote:
Pics located on my for sale thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-2009-trd.html

These are actually the ones that come on the ATX thugs. They can easily be modified to be shorter, you just remove the plastic top piece and cut it. It is very light metal. These caps are brand new. PMed.
im just looking for the cap it self still have them???