Give away: Tailgate, front mudflaps, front bumper w/ foglights

Old 02-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
tsfenrir is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Travis
tsfenrir's Tacoma Gallery
Give away: MGM front bumper and bracket---NO FOGLIGHTS

Hi,

All I have left now is the bumper and bracket NO FOGLIGHTS. The bumper has some cosmetic damage and no mounting hardware. FREE
Attached Thumbnails
Give away: Tailgate, front mudflaps, front bumper w/ foglights-truck-shit-069.jpg  
Old 02-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
2 hours and no hits.. What the hell..
Old 02-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
would take that bumper if only i was closer if no hits i suggest craislist you can make a few hundred for yourself, i know you're doing right by this tacoma community by the giveaway, GL!!
Old 02-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #4
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
You would think at least the fogs and flaps would move quick. Bump for some good free stuff!
Old 02-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #5
Bikerdude103 is on a distinguished road

Name: Hugh
Bikerdude103's Tacoma Gallery
If I was close I would take fogs and flaps
Old 02-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
NW bump. Help this dood clean out his garage.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:36 PM   #7

Army:
NW bump
Old 02-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #8

Army:
Bump....bumpers about to go in the trash
Old 02-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #10
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Title says fog lights, and i see fogs in bumper... Any chance I can get those from you? PM me.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:12 PM   #11
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Also, if no one takes that tailgate, I'll take that as well.

Yes, my taco is black. But I will still take it.

We are having a mod day in bellevue in a few weeks. If you would want to hold them til then, and if you can make it, I can get them from you then?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...n-mod-day.html