Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 09' Smoked Headlights

Old 12-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
BigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of light

BigJLarse83's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 09' Smoked Headlights

SOLD

I have a set of 09' smoked headlights off a TRD. I'm asking $130-$150 shipped. I bought them a few months ago for my truck but the wife found out, got pissed and now here I am. One of the tabs broke during removal, it is the tab on the lower outside corner of the passenger side. There's pics covering everything you need to know but if you have questions feel free to ask.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: 09' Smoked Headlights-dsc02199.jpg   FS: 09' Smoked Headlights-dsc02200.jpg   FS: 09' Smoked Headlights-dsc02201.jpg   FS: 09' Smoked Headlights-dsc02202.jpg   FS: 09' Smoked Headlights-dsc02203.jpg  

FS: 09' Smoked Headlights-dsc01969.jpg   FS: 09' Smoked Headlights-dsc01970.jpg  
Old 12-16-2009, 11:16 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Someone needs to jump on these quick. Where else are you going to find a smoked set for this price!

The damage is minor, the broken part is there and it could be JB Weld/epoxied back on pretty easily. I was PMing him all morning and almost pulled the trigger, but I just don't think the smoke is dark enough for me.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
why does the wife thing always screw shit up?? i feel your pain brother.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
you got $$

Payment sent
Old 12-16-2009, 01:41 PM   #6
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Wud I tell ya, I don't think anyone quite made out that these were the 09+ TRDs from the original thread.

Glad to see they sold.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Can't wait to see the pics...

see what happens here you visit, sign up, start reading then its full throttle modding and spending $$. There is something in the kool aid.
And of course, you gotta have pics!

Thanks for a great deal BigLarse83
Old 12-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #9
BigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of light

BigJLarse83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Wud I tell ya, I don't think anyone quite made out that these were the 09+ TRDs from the original thread.

Glad to see they sold.

Thanks for your help man!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #10
grammy is on a distinguished road
grammy's Tacoma Gallery
Good Deal!
Old 12-19-2009, 09:03 AM   #11
Wag More Bark Less

Lights came, awesome transaction, added you to this thread w/ pics thank you!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ks-deal-7.html