Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

= =>2005-2008 WET OKOLE Double Cab TRD Seat Covers <= =

Old 01-26-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= =>2005-2008 WET OKOLE Double Cab TRD Seat Covers <= =

** Back Up For Sale **

Its Taco Time (CHRIS) bought them right away to only find out they will NOT fit 09 & 2010's because of the side airbags and larger Front Headrest

&

HBTACOMA (OSCAR)
had 2nd dibs, however he can't pay till March. I can't wait that long. Sorry Oscar.

2005-2008

TRD BUCKET SEATS
No Side Air Bags ! ! !

I'm looking to sell my Excellent Condition TRD Bucket Seat WET OKOLE Seat Covers. They're the Front and Rears w/Center Console. They're Black and has the Dark Grey Centers. Then the Red TRD logo on the Front Seats. They're free from any stains or backseat love juice. I paid over $500 @ the time for these and I'll let them go to a Local. They've raised the price @ Wet Okole.

**** SOLD *****

Socal 818 Area

* * NO SHIPPING AS ITS GOING TO BE AROUND $30-$40. I want a LOCAL to see it in person and be Happy with it! * *

** MORE PICTURES TOMORROW DURING THE DAY ! ! ! **

= =>Here was the Original For Sale Thread Below<= =

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ole-cover.html

If you guys got a 2005-2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD. I have my OEM Tacoma TRD Buckseat Grey Cloth Covers. I will be removing them off real soon and they're about flawless with No Stains. They'll be perfect if you've stained, ripped, or damaged your Original Seats. You'll remove your old seat covers and use mine. It will end up looking Brand New again. Easy and Cheap way to get a New Clean Interior. Mine don't have the Side Air Bags.

$165.00

ALL ITEMS ARE FROM A SMOKE FREE TACO ! !

Old 01-26-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed
Old 01-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #3
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I'm sure they'll go fast...Good luck Ray!! You know what I want otherwise I would have gotten these for mine..
Old 01-27-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
man only if you shipped
Old 01-27-2010, 08:48 AM   #5
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Wish they would have fit Covers are in awesome condition.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks for all the PM's

< PENDING SALE >
Old 01-27-2010, 11:52 AM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Your buddy snagged them. I placed them ahead of another buyer. I remember you hit me up last time after you Text me today. So for you TY, your Buddy got DIBS.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:54 AM   #10
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
I think he is a member on here just doesn't post much.....06lttaco....if I remember right. He was all stoked when I hit him up about them.

Looking forward seeing some leather in your truck
Old 01-27-2010, 11:55 AM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
*** sold ***
Old 01-28-2010, 06:39 PM   #12
06lttaco has a spectacular aura about06lttaco has a spectacular aura about

06lttaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the covers ray. they look sweet.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #13

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Your Welcome Buddy. These WET OKOLES didn't last 24hrs each time I posted them.