Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CBI Off-Road Fab

Notices

Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!

Old 01-21-2011, 04:00 PM   #1
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!

Hey guys just wanted to check in with everyone who is from Idaho (Like we are!) and Utah. Let's see pics of your trucks and let us know where you all like to go wheelin.

We want to see what the local crowd is doing in our area!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
I am from Twin Falls, born and raised. Unfortunately I do not live there now but I do visit often. I am hoping to get stationed at Hill AFB this fall and be closer to home.
Twin Falls huh... thats cool I have a brother-in-law that lives there right now. I've visited several times now and it's a great place! Well hopefully you get stationed at Hill so you are closer to home.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
hillbilly ways, outlaw style
Rebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: joby
Rebeltac's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Coeur'D'Alene area
mine's the taco my dog is driving
Attached Thumbnails
Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!-img_0190.jpg   Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!-img_0198.jpg   Idaho and Utah Tacoma World members?!!-img_0200.jpg  
Old 01-25-2011, 07:35 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeltac View Post
I'm in Coeur'D'Alene area
mine's the taco my dog is driving
Great to see a few people from Idaho on the forum. Nice looking truck too! Just need to get some CBI armor now! Where do you do most of your wheeling?
Old 01-25-2011, 07:56 AM   #6
Rebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebeltac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
Great to see a few people from Idaho on the forum. Nice looking truck too! Just need to get some CBI armor now! Where do you do most of your wheeling?
all over really chilco, eagle creek, the pictures were from the other day behind my house.

ya i really need some sliders
Old 01-26-2011, 01:28 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeltac View Post
all over really chilco, eagle creek, the pictures were from the other day behind my house.

ya i really need some sliders
Well give us a call and we can hook you up with some!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:35 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
i thought i recognized that truck. i always see that one with the confed hood when im on highway 95. glad to see some people on here are from idaho too!
yep thats me what you drivin?
Old 01-27-2011, 07:37 AM   #9

Quote:
Well give us a call and we can hook you up with some!
you gotta get the price down a bit first i looked on your site and they are really nice though
Old 01-28-2011, 05:34 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
sadly not a tacoma. will be in a few months as long as everything works out. (fingers crossed) i currently have a gold(beige) pontiac bonneville i drive. used to have a durango but the pontiac gets better gas mileage :/
well good luck bud hope it all works out. you wont be disapointed
Old 01-30-2011, 02:23 AM   #11
amadougrand is on a distinguished road

amadougrand's Tacoma Gallery
Buhl, ID is what I call home, but the only time you are likely to catch me in Idaho is the Fall (hunting season). Work has been overseas for 10 years now, but when I'm there I prefer the Idaho/Nevada border areas of Twin Falls, Owyhee and Elko Counties. I sometimes go north, but the roacks get worse that way.

Someday I will get to retiure and spend all my time in Idaho.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:45 PM   #12
musty40 is on a distinguished road

Name: Alan
musty40's Tacoma Gallery
Lived in Arco for a year working at Lost Rivers Hospital in 1996-97.

My friend and I would go exploring in our 40's all around that area, fantastic scenery. Some fun little hill climbs behind the numbers hill.

There was a father/son Cruiser shop in either IF or Pocatello, can't remember which.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #13

Great to see some more Idaho members! Also for those who are interested and for REBELTAC I have 2 sets of 1st gen tacoma sliders on the shelf that I need to sell. I am discounting them at $399.99 for the first two people to speak up for them!
Old 02-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #14
TDOGGY will become famous soon enoughTDOGGY will become famous soon enough

Name: Travis
TDOGGY's Tacoma Gallery
I totally think a Utah Idaho discount is in order for us folks. Or maybe we should be shot for dropping the money into these rigs in the first place. It is fun though.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:00 PM   #17

We'll definitely try to take care of the locals from Idaho and Utah! That would be awesome if a meet was set up for everyone in the area. Let us know any details when you have them.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #18
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We'll definitely try to take care of the locals from Idaho and Utah! That would be awesome if a meet was set up for everyone in the area. Let us know any details when you have them.
Will do! You guys going to come down for it?
Old 02-04-2011, 07:23 AM   #19

yeah we would like too if it all works out!