Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

Any directions to painting behind head lights??

Old 09-22-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Rather be wheeling
trdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Daniel
trdDANIEL's Tacoma Gallery
Any directions to painting behind head lights??

I plan to paint behind my headlights black, any tips on how and what type of paint to use? Thank you
Old 09-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you mean paint your headlights black? like BHLM?

Or do you reallllllllly mean behind your lights, but no one would know unless your headlights were not there?

BHLM (black headlight mod)---- Search, there are close to a million threads on the topic.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:31 AM   #3
Ammo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: AMMO
Ammo guy's Tacoma Gallery
There is a thread for under the mods & tutorials section / cheap Tacoma mods. Look for the “BHLM mod” I did this about six months ago and it worked great no fogging. Just be sure that you put a piece of cardboard on your oven rack or you housing might melt to your rack. I would recommend putting a layer or two of clear coat down before putting them back together. I didn’t do this and I scratched the paint off the edges when I reassembled. Good luck
Old 09-23-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
Rather be wheeling
trdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of lighttrdDANIEL is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by USFCON View Post
I'm sure you mean paint your headlights black? like BHLM?

Or do you reallllllllly mean behind your lights, but no one would know unless your headlights were not there?

BHLM (black headlight mod)---- Search, there are close to a million threads on the topic.
haha yea was not quite sure thanks!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:50 AM   #6
Rather be wheeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammo guy View Post
There is a thread for under the mods & tutorials section / cheap Tacoma mods. Look for the “BHLM mod” I did this about six months ago and it worked great no fogging. Just be sure that you put a piece of cardboard on your oven rack or you housing might melt to your rack. I would recommend putting a layer or two of clear coat down before putting them back together. I didn’t do this and I scratched the paint off the edges when I reassembled. Good luck
nice thanks!