Notices

SWB With Black Badges

Old 07-14-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
Red Dragon Taco
Sk3tch33Bamaman is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Sk3tch33Bamaman's Tacoma Gallery
SWB With Black Badges

I have an 09 SWB Taco. I am thinking about painting the badges black be cause I plan on getting bull bars and I think I want black ones because I know I want to get black rims with chrome accents. What do you guys think? Any pictures to see? Should I go black badges and black bull bars or keep the chrome.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
black is always the way to go, ask your girlfriend j/k but black looks great on all colors especially if your getting a black bull bar
Old 07-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the thread I made on how to do it...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...e-badging.html
Old 07-16-2009, 06:14 PM   #7
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Please

Make sure you take the badges off first.

I don't want to see this turn out bad.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin723 View Post
looks good man, did you take those off and paint them or just use tape?
Jesus Christ, PLEASE de-badge and prep before painting to avoid highly inconvenient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin723 View Post
Wow something so simple and it didnt even cross my mind.
That works well if you're putting 'em back in the same place. If you're relocating them, just get a level, or eyeball it. If you concentrate for a few seconds, eyeballing works just fine. Just take your time and don't get hasty.