Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

Elite Off Road Receiver Hitch Guard

Old 12-07-2010, 07:09 AM   #81
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudman View Post
That thing looks beefy! Plan to receive an order from me next week.
great looking product.
sounds good!
Old 12-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #82
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
realized i made a mistake and put someone on the list that hadn't paid yet. there is still 1 spot left for the discount price of 28$ + shipping
Old 12-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #83
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
scratch that, discount list is full. still taking orders for the regular price
Old 12-08-2010, 12:27 PM   #84
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
stickers to who ever wants one, PM me your address
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...ad-decals.html
Old 12-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #85
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
call me crazy, but would it be possible to incorporate a shackle into this? just thinking it would be nice to have the protection then a recovery point all set up and ready to go if need be.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #86
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR54x4 View Post
call me crazy, but would it be possible to incorporate a shackle into this? just thinking it would be nice to have the protection then a recovery point all set up and ready to go if need be.
ya its possible, wouldn't be as strong as the shackle holders i offer but its somthing i could do if there's interest
Old 12-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #87
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
if its not as strong then its probably not worth it. just thought it would be cool not to have to have both things, instead just one more "universal" tool for multiple situations. no need to compromise the strength of the product.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #88
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR54x4 View Post
if its not as strong then its probably not worth it. just thought it would be cool not to have to have both things, instead just one more "universal" tool for multiple situations. no need to compromise the strength of the product.
been thinking about a way to do this and i probably could make an extra long receiver shackle and then have a 2x1 inch hole cut in the face of a guard and slipped over the shackle holder, the only thing i dont like about this is that the shackle holder will be about 5 inches out of the hitch instead of the normal 1 inch, if someone was to pull from the side or at an angle less than straight then thats going to provide a lot more leverage on the actual receiver and i'm not thinking its a good idea, if i was to sell if i would have to make sure an advertise to not use unless straight on with the other vehichle, i'll see if i can figure somthing out to keep it all tucked up against the receiver like the shackle point does.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:27 AM   #89
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Two requests

1) Can you get a closer/larger picture of style 2? Can't really see the difference between it and style 1

2) Can you take a picture of it on from say... 10 feet away? I just wanna see the size in comparison to everything else

This is amazing. I'm waiting on your rear bumper, BTW. Sorta saving up for a ring in the near future, but hoping to save extra for almost all your products at once
Old 12-19-2010, 09:39 AM   #90
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
Two requests

1) Can you get a closer/larger picture of style 2? Can't really see the difference between it and style 1

2) Can you take a picture of it on from say... 10 feet away? I just wanna see the size in comparison to everything else

This is amazing. I'm waiting on your rear bumper, BTW. Sorta saving up for a ring in the near future, but hoping to save extra for almost all your products at once
alright ya i can get some more pictures for you once i get back from Christmas and new years vacation.

the only difference between style 1 and 2 is that style 2 has the high lift notch cut out in the bottom bend.

and sounds good man! I'd definitely say go for the ring first, its probably a little more important and you don't want your girl getting pissed off at you for buying bumpers and stuff first haha

I'll get the pics for you once I'm back and just let me know when your ready to order your stuff! I'll give you a discount also if you do order everything.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #91
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Pm Sent.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:35 AM   #92
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pm Sent.
received
Old 12-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #94
BoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoostingMS6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
BoostingMS6's Tacoma Gallery
Still waitin' on my picture, Tim
Old 12-22-2010, 11:32 AM   #95
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostingMS6 View Post
Still waitin' on my picture, Tim
haha i'm out of town till after the new year so you'll get it as soon as i get back

maybe if someone who already has one wants to post a picture of theirs for you that would be nice of them
Old 01-25-2011, 12:46 AM   #96
koa will become famous soon enoughkoa will become famous soon enough

koa's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Tim,
Got mine today!
Looks great!!

Thank you!
Old 01-25-2011, 06:11 AM   #97
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by koa View Post
Hi Tim,
Got mine today!
Looks great!!

Thank you!
cool glad you like it and your welcome
Old 01-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #98
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine last Friday. Very nice product! Looks great

I slapped on a sticker from a friend's clothing company, and threw a few coats of clear on it. Hope you don't mind Tim.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #99
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got mine last Friday. Very nice product! Looks great

I slapped on a sticker from a friend's clothing company, and threw a few coats of clear on it. Hope you don't mind Tim.
haha you can do what ever you want with it