Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Elite Off-Road

Notices

05+ Elite Off-Road Plate Bumper

Old 12-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #21
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
I couldn't find the popcorn so I just grabbed some lettuce. They don't have a lettuce icon
Old 12-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #22
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
dude i would love that bumper i would powder coat it to match my truck but thats super mall crawler
Old 12-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #23
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
is the sway bar upside down on that amazing truck?
Old 12-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #24
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 12-14-2010, 05:49 PM   #25
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #26
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
I gotta disagree. All of the 2nd gen plate bumpers look totaly different. Except for 2.
It would be unlike you to agree with someone.

The bumpers being compared are very similar. The overall design is the same but a few things have been tweaked. The sides have an extra angle, the left and right bottom plates go all the way down instead of half way. And the top plate has an extra angle. To me it looks like a bloated version of Relentless' bumper. On a side note, with the amount of bumpers on the market right now it's hard to be unique.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #28
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Looks great! I'd like to see it finished and painted
x2
Old 12-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #29
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice first post +1
haha thats erics girlfriend lol.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #30
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree

If a Road Armor bumper and a Relentless had a kid...............
yea, and were sold at a relentless price point. those road armor bumpers
cost to much. i think there like almost 1,700 with all the bells, whistles, and freight.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #31
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
He's Batman. Batman never needs help.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #32
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
whats it look like with a hoop?
Quote:
Like mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzRelentless View Post
Way to be original! NOT!!! Here's the original badass bumper!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...umper-buy.html
Quote:
Nice first post +1

Glad I'm not in the plate bumper business! lol
Old 12-14-2010, 07:13 PM   #33
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I like it. Might have to hit you up for one after the holidays.

I honestly think it looks better than the Relentless bumper with the angled plates at the top. Adds a little more shape to the bumper. (I know there are a lot of Relentless fans on here).
Old 12-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #34
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I gotta disagree. All of the 2nd gen plate bumpers look totaly different. Except for 2.
Shrockworks
All Pro
Kennesaw Mountain
Road Armor
Relentless

and then you get into Aluminess, CBI, and ARB, but those start getting a bit more different in my mind as far as shape goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzRelentless View Post
Way to be original! NOT!!! Here's the original badass bumper!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...umper-buy.html
That's incorrect. I KNOW All Pro beat both of them to market. I'm not sure who came before AP. if I was a big dog I'd be all over a patent lawyer, squash the little guys and make my competition pay royalties for each bumper sold because "I invented it"

Times change, people change, situations change. Tim and Eric worked out of the same shop, live together, and are (were?) very close guys. I'm pretty sure they buy the metal from the same place and have it cut by the same CNC shop. My sliders were built by both pairs of hands, and I think that's a bonus! Both men at their best potential.
With so much in common history it's not surprising that they come to the table with similar ideas and methods. I'm guessing some of the early Relentless products and pre-Elite first gen bumpers involved both guys hashing out ideas on how they could help each other be better than the competition. They are both accomplished at what they do and neither is the lesser of the two at what they build.

I don't think we get anywhere by driving a wedge between them. I'd rather see them be sister companies myself, and I've enjoyed trail hours with both guys.

Tim's offered another choice on the market and you should be happy there's another quality offering under the $1000 mark. On the other hand you can just bicker, drive both companies under, and face having to pay $400+ for something half as good (imo).

Quote:
Glad I'm not in the plate bumper business!
Yeah, you just copy Engage, lol
Old 12-14-2010, 08:32 PM   #35
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Since when did Allpro make a one piece????
I was talking general shape. I guess I could have dropped another name if you would have rather I did that.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #36
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i really like it! its alittle bigger than the other ones it seems.. whats on the basic bumper? and whats the shipping like on these?
Old 12-14-2010, 10:25 PM   #37
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder what it would look like on a 3" lift...
Old 12-14-2010, 10:51 PM   #38
Russellzilla will become famous soon enough
Name: Russell
Russellzilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It is!!! It's a BRO thing......................we wouldn't understand

you guys wanna play some game cube?
Old 12-14-2010, 11:17 PM   #40
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL