Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

PLZ HELP. daytime running lights

Old 02-09-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
aznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to behold

Name: Evan
aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
PLZ HELP. daytime running lights

hello FL tacos...does anyone in tampa area knows how to install daytime running lights? if you know or know someone that knows how to install plz email me info. i would like to do it for my taco! thanks
Old 02-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not in the tampa area but here is the instal instructions..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...stall-oem.html
Old 02-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed005Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
005Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ hahaha you beat me to it
Old 02-09-2011, 03:27 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
OP.... are you talking about the actual OEM DTRL's or the TW DTRL's mod in the chap/free mods thread?
Old 02-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
aznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to beholdaznfish is a splendid one to behold

Name: Evan
aznfish's Tacoma Gallery
which ever is the cheap and free (well cost less money) is good for me! i know OEM has a sensor or something? and i know that cost some money at the stealership. I saw a write up on this mod but it looks intimidating!... i can prolly do it but i really dont wanna f**k up anything. haha...
OH BTW Firefight....i sold my Yakima roof rack for 240$ to a local member in tampa!! still thinking if i should get the OEM one now...dont wanna drill holes in my roof yikes!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznfish View Post
which ever is the cheap and free (well cost less money) is good for me! i know OEM has a sensor or something? and i know that cost some money at the stealership. I saw a write up on this mod but it looks intimidating!... i can prolly do it but i really dont wanna f**k up anything. haha...
OH BTW Firefight....i sold my Yakima roof rack for 240$ to a local member in tampa!! still thinking if i should get the OEM one now...dont wanna drill holes in my roof yikes!
I did the cheap/free DTRL mod before I got the OEM relay and it wasnt hard at all. You can do it, trust me. You just need a little bit of splicing skill and some wire.

You dont need to drill anything for the OEM roof rack.