Georgia Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Georgia

Notices

Can anyone do a retrofit for me?

Old 06-26-2014, 08:26 PM   #1
Barry Landscaping
bryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
bryanbyers28's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone do a retrofit for me?

I am looking to do a blacked out retro fit with projector headlights.
Ive been thinking about for a while now but im too nervous to do it myself.
Let me know!
Located in the Woodstock area.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:03 PM   #2
Ratio
BYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura aboutBYJOSHCOOK has a spectacular aura about

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
It's really not that hard, take your time and do it right. Took me 2 days mainly because I wanted to paint the bowl.

You could also buy some cheap headlights and do it to them if you are that worried
Old 06-27-2014, 05:12 AM   #3
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Which projectors are you going with?

I have new aftermarket housings. I'll retrofit these and trade them with your OEM housings--the difference in value paying for the install. You just buy parts. Thoughts?

They're very good quality, but the backup set of reflector bowls / bezels I have being built will only work with OEM housings, which I sold mine pre-retrofitted already.
Old 07-21-2014, 08:59 PM   #4
Barry Landscaping
bryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbryanbyers28 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not a bad idea. But hey I was thinking about coming to your open house!!! Maybe we could talk then!
Old 07-22-2014, 03:39 AM   #5
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Works for me. See you in three weeks!
Old 07-22-2014, 08:18 PM   #6
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
Hijacking the thread a bit here, but what would be a rough estimate, if possible Andrew, on a set of headlights like what PCbuilder has on his?
Old 07-22-2014, 09:07 PM   #7
Ratio

About $287 in the gb. With halos and butyl glue
Old 07-23-2014, 12:40 PM   #8
I </3 Math.
TRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD Auddie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Load Toad
Name: Austin
TRD Auddie's Tacoma Gallery
That's not too bad. I was expecting to shell around 500+ when time came to pull the trigger lol
Old 07-23-2014, 09:22 PM   #9
Ratio

It's really a good deal, now that's the cheapest option. The minis. You could drop $500 if ya wanted to
Old 08-06-2014, 12:46 PM   #11
Barry Landscaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post
About $287 in the gb. With halos and butyl glue
When may I find this GB?
Old 08-06-2014, 12:51 PM   #12
Ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanbyers28 View Post
When may I find this GB?
HERE!
Old 08-07-2014, 06:34 AM   #13
Barry Landscaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYJOSHCOOK View Post

Thanks broski! But Im so nervous to do it by myself tho
Old 08-07-2014, 12:14 PM   #14
Ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanbyers28 View Post
Thanks broski! But Im so nervous to do it by myself tho

Ha I was too! Just do a lot of research, look for walk thrus on this site and just make sure you know exactly what to do and you'll be fine