Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab rear bumper "GB"

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
BruteForceFab rear bumper "GB"

After many PM's asking about a group buy for my std rear bumpers....here it is. The GB will end FEB 29th 2012.

Price: $520.00 Add pockets for additional reverse lights $40.00

If the GB hits 10 bumpers everyone on the list gets them for the final price of $500.00

Prices do not include shipping...Go to my website(click on my sig and it will take you there..) to see more info on approximate shipping costs, pictures,and more product info.

A deposit of $300.00 via Paypal will be required then the balance plus shipping at the time of completion..

Fabrication will start after your deposit has been recieved.

Feel free to ask any questions either pm or on here. I look forward to doing business with you, and Thanks again

Billy
Bruteforcefab.com

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...r-awesome.html Here are some more pics

1.SMKYTXN STD BASE W/reverse light pockets DEPOSIT RECEIVED
2.ROGU3 PR3DATOR std rear and the rogue custom front paid in full
3.Ermine std rear base deposit received
4.2010TxTaco std rear with reverse light pockets deposit recieved
5.Allmotorrex

Old 01-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice price good luck with the GB
Old 01-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Man..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nice price good luck with the GB
Old 01-27-2012, 05:33 AM   #4
gottahot1 has a spectacular aura aboutgottahot1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: T.D.
gottahot1's Tacoma Gallery
Will you post a shot from the side? Also, what are the small holes in the back for? (the ones that are farthest outboard)
Old 01-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Well I already have a rear bumper paid and on order but you have a great looking product and I would've jumped on this GB. It did get me to look at your site - maybe you'll get a call sometime from me about a front bumper

Old 01-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
drgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant future
Name: Caleb
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
billy makes a great product. anybody who buys on will not be dissapointed
Old 01-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottahot1 View Post
Will you post a shot from the side? Also, what are the small holes in the back for? (the ones that are farthest outboard)
For a hi lift jack
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...r-awesome.html here are some more pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I would assume those small holes would be a jacking point for a highlift. If not that would be a thing to add.
you are correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Well I already have a rear bumper paid and on order but you have a great looking product and I would've jumped on this GB. It did get me to look at your site - maybe you'll get a call sometime from me about a front bumper

Thanks for the compliments..Just let me know when your ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
billy makes a great product. anybody who buys on will not be dissapointed
Thanks for the props man..How have you been..?
Old 01-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #9
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for awesome fab skills and products. I've bee hit by two. Cars in the same damn parking lot and my rear bumper shrugs it off haha. Damn old people at the hospital.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #10
drgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant futuredrgonzo has a brilliant future
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
For a hi lift jack

you are correct

dude i been good. i need to take some snaps of the truck and send it to you. the rack did great this hunting season
Old 01-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
gtlightingusa is on a distinguished road
gtlightingusa's Tacoma Gallery
looks good and great price too
Old 01-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #12
drgonzo's Tacoma Gallery
btw those sliders you made from me have been absolutely bulletproof. they have held up through alot of punishment
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
For a hi lift jack

you are correct

Old 01-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #13
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Man people better jump in on the bumper deal!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #14
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Do they come powdercoated? If so, then I'm in.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #15
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
BruteForce FTW. Thanks for the sliders Billy. I need to get you some pics.

>>Custom work, quick turnaround, no drama.extra beefy fabrication.great prices. you the man Billy! I will be in touch if I can ever spend $$ on the truck again....=/
Old 01-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Are the trailer hitches able to be used for towing? Or just recorvery point?
Old 01-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #18
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Are the trailer hitches able to be used for towing? Or just recovery point?
X2

Also , ship to Canada ?
Old 01-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #20
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
You can tow more then the truck could physically handle with his hitch design/build... It's crazy strong
X2 plenty of trips to the metal yard and a couple of car trailer towing.

Products Discussed in this Thread