Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GROUP BUY FEELER!! Total Chaos UCAs

View Poll Results: Are you interested in Purcahsing 05+ Total Chaos Upper Control Arms??
Sweet! I'm in!! 41 53.25%
Naaa, not right now... 36 46.75%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #81
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate/PSU 309
Name: Andy
Coastie Joe's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you! I need to show our perspective distributors that we are a going to be a valid sale... Once I get the sign up list to show the numbers they need then the actual Group Buy will be posted IMMEDIATELY!!
Old 08-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #82
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I know life throws you a curve ball and sometimes people can't follow through with their purchase but for this thing to be up for three days and have only six of 38 names on it.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:54 PM   #83
Coastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud ofCoastie Joe has much to be proud of
So why does the number of interested people keep getting larger but I cant get you guys to keep the sign-up list going?? C'mon guys I gotta see some names of I cant get this to go and then I look like a total TOOL to the perspective dealers... We are at $595 with free shipping to the lower 48, thats around $100 dollars off...
Old 08-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #84
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
well Coastie, you know im still in for it. We just need to get the other people still in on it.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:25 PM   #85
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe we should rename this thread "Total Chaos UCA Group buy" instead of feeler so people will know that we're in the buying stage instead of looking for folks to join in. We need to get the word out about this buy, this is a great deal and it would be a shame to miss out.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #86
tacotown73 will become famous soon enough

tacotown73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty's Taco View Post
Maybe we should rename this thread "Total Chaos UCA Group buy" instead of feeler so people will know that we're in the buying stage instead of looking for folks to join in. We need to get the word out about this buy, this is a great deal and it would be a shame to miss out.
I agree with Ty, we should rename this tread or start a new one all together and make it an "official" sign up list. Also, you may want to give details on how this is going to work. The last 'Total Chaos UCA' group buy was set up through Wheelers Offroad and everyone went directly through them once the offer was made available. The price you have listed is a great deal; however, you should be more specific and lay out exactly how this group buy is going to work. Will we be going directly to the vendor for this purchase? Will everything be going through you? To be honest, depending on how you set this up will determine if I'm in or not.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:16 AM   #87
Well I will post the new one in a few days and see what happens... Hopefully 38 people wont let me down... I am still waiting on one more price though...
Old 08-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #88
shootermcgavinyo is on a distinguished road
shootermcgavinyo's Tacoma Gallery
If this doesn't make some progress soon I'll have to remove myself from the list because I want to go forward with these UCA's one way or another.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:37 PM   #89

::crickets::

Old 08-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #90
I have been exceptionally busy in the last week! I am putting this together as quickly and as professionally as I know how... I appreciate the fact that you gentlemen would like the product soon... So would I... I asked for your patience and I hoped that you would respect that... I WILL be posting the buy very soon, I am still working a few prices and options on the deal... I am not even sure that 38 people are even gonna show up for this and I didnt see anyone else standing up to that task... PLEASE BE PATIENT with me.... Thank you all!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #92
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastie Joe View Post
So why does the number of interested people keep getting larger but I cant get you guys to keep the sign-up list going?? C'mon guys I gotta see some names of I cant get this to go and then I look like a total TOOL to the perspective dealers... We are at $595 with free shipping to the lower 48, thats around $100 dollars off...

Great deal...

Im in.
Old 08-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #93

Coastie Joe has started an official group buy list for these UCA's. If you are still interested... the list is posted in a new thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html
Old 08-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #96
If you are at all concerned that this is a reputable dealer I have spoken with them and they are allowing me to give their name and number via P.M. They have been a very reputable dealer on this forum and was highly recommended by Total Chaos (among others) I was hoping to see a better turn out to be honest guys... What do I need to do to stir more interest??
Old 08-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #97
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
LOWER PRICE!! haha Im in either way.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:01 PM   #99
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootermcgavinyo View Post
If this doesn't make some progress soon I'll have to remove myself from the list because I want to go forward with these UCA's one way or another.

The group buy is posted... where you at??