Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Lighting

Notices

Map Lights

Old 11-16-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
jd444c is on a distinguished road
jd444c's Tacoma Gallery
Map Lights

Newbie here: Can someone tell me how to take the lense off to change the bulbs? I would like to replace them with led's
Old 11-16-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
use the blade of a knife to pop them off, pry from the outside edge, they are hinged on the inside.

pry here- (light)hinge(console)hinge(light) - pry here

haha hope that helps

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...tml#post179536

oh and welcome to TW!
Old 11-16-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
jd444c is on a distinguished road
jd444c's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help. Great to be here. This site is awesome!
Old 11-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
haha It sucked me into its vortex awhile back and has cost me lots of time and money... well spent though

after i replaced my map and dome lights it made a huge difference in the cab. for sure worth the few bucks it costs!