DTFtacoma's 2006 Long Travel

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Long Travel Suspension

Notices

McNeil Fenders on first gen

Old 06-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
McNeil Fenders on first gen

I've been searching and found a little info, and I've gone through the entire long travel photo thread multiple times so I feel like I've done my due diligence.

I'm looking for pics of McNeil fenders on a first gen truck. I'm in the process for shopping for glass for my DC and I don't think I like the lines of the Glassworks fenders. The fender opening on the GW fender just doesn't look very clean. From the few pics I've found of McNeil fenders I like those better. I'm probably most interested in the 4" fenders but if anyone has pics of the 6" versions that would be good too for comparison.

I guess I'm cool with pics of other brands too like Hanneman etc if you specify what kind they are. I know there are TONS of glassworks fenders on here, but there are a few others too but they are harder to find. I'm sure some of you have galleries of pics on your computers of other trucks and you're bound to have some of other fender options.

First gen glass only please!

TIA for your help.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
only pic i have of mcneil 4"

Old 06-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #3
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Fiberwerx is the same family as McNeil, you may like their product too.

http://fiberwerx.com/html/toyota/tacoma/fenders.html
Old 06-23-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
only pic i have of mcneil 4"

Yeah those are the ones I think I'm looking at but I wish they didn't have the gills.

[QUOTE=battlescars;5280353]Fiberwerx is the same family as McNeil, you may like their product too.

http://fiberwerx.com/html/toyota/tac...tml[/QUOTE]

I've looked at the Fiberwerx ones and they just don't look like they are as good of quality to me. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't like the lines quite as much either.

Thanks for the responses guys. Anyone else have any?
Old 06-23-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy takes care of all orders at McNeil his name is mike. Give him a call and tell him you are from TW hell hook you up!

Ps we are working on getting McNeil on here as an authorized dealer
Old 06-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #6
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...oma-build.html
VAbound has glass..Pretty sure they're Hanneman
Old 07-22-2012, 09:07 PM   #8
Neighborhood Know-it-all

bump for any more info/pics
Old 07-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
So, what else are you planning to go with the fenders?
Old 07-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #11
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Not the best angles but here's some...

4.5" Glassworks right? Those are my fallback option if I don't go with McNeil.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:27 PM   #13
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
True story, I was quoted with a two week wait from glassworks, bit didn't get them for almost a month and a half. Long wait, bit well worth the quality if you can be patient
Old 07-25-2012, 10:19 AM   #16
Neighborhood Know-it-all

thanks guys
Old 08-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #17
Neighborhood Know-it-all

bump for moar pics
Old 08-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #18
Davidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really niceDavidd is just really nice

Name: David
Davidd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
bump for moar pics
McNeil is no longer in business i believe.

Here is mine with Hanneman

Old 08-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #20
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
Yep confirmed, McNeil no longer in business :
http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/part...ies/164848.htm

Balls