Feeler: APRIL WEEKEND AT SICILY ISLAND ORV

View Poll Results: WHICH WEEKEND IN APRIL
6TH, 7TH AND 8TH 1 20.00%
13TH, 14TH AND 15TH 1 20.00%
20TH, 21ST AND 22ND 2 40.00%
27TH, 28TH AND 29TH 5 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
May God be with those who parish for us!!!!
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Coast Guard: USCG, then Special Forces (DOD), then USCG again.
Name: Rodney
TundraRod's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TundraRod
Feeler: APRIL WEEKEND AT SICILY ISLAND ORV

We just need to VOTE for a weekend! So far every body is leaning to the weekend of the 27th. We had a great turnout last time and had a lot of fun!

ALSO I POSTED A POLL TO MAKE IT EASIER TO DECIDE, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTE FOR A WEEKEND.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #2
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Wont know until about 3 weeks out if i can make it.....My work schedule will be changing soon....
Old 03-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
Blueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueanimal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/ EMT
Name: Matt
Blueanimal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for any of the last three.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking more like early to mid may. I have something going on almost every weekend in april. I would also like to have a little time to order and install skids before the next trip.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #5
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
I'm thinking more like early to mid may. I have something going on almost every weekend in april. I would also like to have a little time to order and install skids before the next trip.
I'm with Southern on this one mid May would be great if you guys can work that out some how.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:18 PM   #7
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey badger View Post
I'm with Southern on this one mid May would be great if you guys can work that out some how.
As long as its after finals in in. I think we get out the 11th
Old 03-08-2012, 10:29 AM   #8
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
As long as its after finals in in. I think we get out the 11th
Thats cool with me. The later, the better because the longer we wait, the more capable my truck will be.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats cool with me. The later, the better because the longer we wait, the more capable my truck will be.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
TundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really niceTundraRod is just really nice

Come on ya all, do the poll, makes it easier to see where we are at. So far, the weekend of April 27th has it.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #11

Quote:

Your truck is pleeennnty capable! Quit being so modest!
Old 03-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneys taco View Post
Your truck is pleeennnty capable! Quit being so modest!
I know it's capable but I also know that my truck has potential to hit all of the class 3 trails and maybe some easy class 4 trails without doing a sas. There is always room for improvement lol.