Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Sicily Island: November 1-3

Old 09-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #21
RedStickT4R is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
RedStickT4R's Tacoma Gallery
Voodoo lineup came out and I found out ill be going on Sunday so I'm good to go for the trip. Hopefully ill get my lightbar mounted and wired up in time... He just ordered them Tuesday so It may come in too late. Bowen how long did it take after it was ordered to get yours shipped to your house?
Old 09-06-2013, 08:49 AM   #22
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStickT4R View Post
Voodoo lineup came out and I found out ill be going on Sunday so I'm good to go for the trip. Hopefully ill get my lightbar mounted and wired up in time... He just ordered them Tuesday so It may come in too late. Bowen how long did it take after it was ordered to get yours shipped to your house?
I think it was 3-5 weeks but im not positive
Old 09-09-2013, 02:35 PM   #23
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
still a bit early, but any of you guys from shreve and ruston that would want to convoy let me know we have a few trucks in ruston riding together.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #24
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrunner View Post
still a bit early, but any of you guys from shreve and ruston that would want to convoy let me know we have a few trucks in ruston riding together.
Who's coming from Ruston?
Old 09-10-2013, 03:40 AM   #25
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
As far as I know the fiancee and I are still coming. Really, unless the doctor says otherwise I'll be there so if yall wanna meet up that Friday in Ruston I'm down. Anyone got a cb yet?
Old 09-10-2013, 07:33 AM   #26

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I may have a whole gang with me or nobody at all. Everyone keeps saying that they want to go with me on one of my "trips"
Old 09-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #27
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It will be and hunter in the 4runners and maybe a couple of riders.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:41 AM   #28

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It will be and hunter in the 4runners and maybe a couple of riders.
Sounds good, I'm ready to see how much stuff you can fuck up now that you have 4 wheel drive
Old 09-18-2013, 06:15 PM   #29
Team 4Runner

Other than my front and rear bumpers I can fuck up a whole bunch more shit.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:20 PM   #30

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Other than my front and rear bumpers I can fuck up a whole bunch more shit.

Old 09-19-2013, 08:22 AM   #31

Who all wants to convoy from BR?
Old 09-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #32

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down, but not if you leave as late as you usually do. Roger and Shady might wanna convoy as well
Old 09-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #33
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I'm down as long as I can get off of work early, which normally isn't a problem.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #34

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern01Taco View Post
Yea I'm down as long as I can get off of work early, which normally isn't a problem.
Awesome, I'll be out of class at 1:30 and should be ready to roll about 3
Old 09-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
I'd be down, but not if you leave as late as you usually do. Roger and Shady might wanna convoy as well
Idk what you're talking about... Haha yeah that sounds good to me. I'll make arrangements to get off early enough.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM   #36

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStickT4R View Post
Idk what you're talking about... Haha yeah that sounds good to me. I'll make arrangements to get off early enough.
Sounds good man
Old 09-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #37
JHKing325 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
JHKing325's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be driving from BR
Old 09-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #38

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHKing325 View Post
I'll be driving from BR
Awesome, saw you posting about it on CY. Wanna convoy up?
Old 09-25-2013, 09:44 AM   #39

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the list, I've lost all track of who's going so if you are and you're not on the list add your name. If you're not going please take your name off. I'm going to give Dennis a call at the end of the week to give him a heads up on how many are coming

GOING
1. jbmccul
2. Wes (wesrunner)
3. mynewtoy
4. Hodges (if it's dry)
5. RedStickT4R
6. Hunter
7. Rmarqu2 (If he doesn't break anything at SCC)
8. Southern01Taco (If he doesn't break anything at SCC)
9. A_HuL
10. JHKing325

MAYBE
1. Brunes
3. Sje1124
Old 09-26-2013, 04:06 AM   #40
JHKing325 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
JHKing325's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Awesome, saw you posting about it on CY. Wanna convoy up?
That should be fine. If we're leaving at 3 will that allow us enough time to set up camp and take a quick tour for the newbies?