Louisiana Tacomas' Sicily Island Run

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Louisiana

Notices

Backroads and Bayous Trip

Old 01-07-2014, 07:51 PM   #43
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-07-2014, 10:05 PM   #45
DR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDR007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
DR007's Tacoma Gallery
Don't think it's considered a unimog. It's WWII passenger transporter. All European.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarder23 View Post
If I borrow a M61A1 from work can we mount it up?

Let me see because it's wrapped and I'm not sure the mounts would be there accessible.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:32 AM   #46
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If I borrow a M61A1 from work can we mount it up?
Brought to you by GE.

Making life easier...
Old 01-08-2014, 02:09 PM   #47
frenchy83 is on a distinguished road

Army: Fort Leonard Wood
frenchy83's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i could be home to go with yall
Old 01-22-2014, 08:39 PM   #48
MedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Certified FFII, Hazmat Ops, Instructor I
Name: Josh
MedicMutt's Tacoma Gallery
Man, can't believe I missed yet another meet up! When y'all getting together again? Can't make the ride, but def want meet yooze guys eventually!!
Old 01-22-2014, 08:44 PM   #49
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicMutt View Post
Man, can't believe I missed yet another meet up! When y'all getting together again? Can't make the ride, but def want meet yooze guys eventually!!
Hasn't happened yet. I've been swamped with school starting back up
Old 01-22-2014, 08:51 PM   #50
MedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedicMutt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Hasn't happened yet. I've been swamped with school starting back up
Trust me, I hear ya. I'll keep watch for the next gathering. Was actually at TP the other day after the gun show at Lamar Dixon. First time. Not too shabby
Old 01-22-2014, 09:03 PM   #51

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicMutt View Post
Trust me, I hear ya. I'll keep watch for the next gathering. Was actually at TP the other day after the gun show at Lamar Dixon. First time. Not too shabby
Hahaha, they're opening one soon in Lafayette too
Old 01-23-2014, 07:41 AM   #53

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR007 View Post
I can't wait for that one to open in laffy. It'll be closer than BR
And it's not far from me either
Old 01-23-2014, 07:44 AM   #55

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR007 View Post
We'll have to bring it in ritually when it opens
Massive CY meet style
Old 01-23-2014, 03:50 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Massive CY meet style
I'm down.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:17 PM   #57
FALlover is a jewel in the roughFALlover is a jewel in the roughFALlover is a jewel in the rough
FALlover's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in that route, done similar stuff in that area on my dual sport

i don't check here often, hopefully it gets posted on the CY FB page
Old 01-23-2014, 04:31 PM   #58

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Who are you on CY?
Old 01-23-2014, 06:49 PM   #60

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Or you could come join us cool kids on the West Bank at the Gretna location that just opened.
I'm listening