Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member Bellingham, WA

Old 05-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #1
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Shari
LVTheMadness11's Tacoma Gallery
Smile New Member Bellingham, WA

Hey all...

I've had my yota for over three years now. LOVE it!! bought it brand spanking new...starting to get the itch to make it a little more unique! Going to start with a lift, wheels and tires! Right now I am debating on if should get chrome or black wheels. I have the Indigo Ink pearl color (dark blue)..one I figure that one out I'll be good! haha. Anyways I figure Joining this can give me some ideas! ...think thats about it!
Attached Thumbnails
New Member Bellingham, WA-yota2.jpg   New Member Bellingham, WA-yota.jpg  
Old 05-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery

Disclaimer: TacomaWorld, its members, affiliates, Chris4x4, hosting company, children conceived while surfing TacomaWorld and most importantly "plankers" are not responsible for excessive spending, loss of job, spouse or soul as a result of joining this wonderful forum.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Redmond.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #4
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and here is our OR/WA BS thread... poke in and say hi.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=129798
Old 05-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
LVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTheMadness11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Thanks!
Old 05-19-2011, 03:14 PM   #7

Marines:
THANKS!
Old 05-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #9

Marines:
how do you do those smiley faces that wave..? lol
Old 05-20-2011, 10:52 AM   #10
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVTheMadness11 View Post
Hey all...

I've had my yota for over three years now. LOVE it!! bought it brand spanking new...starting to get the itch to make it a little more unique! Going to start with a lift, wheels and tires! Right now I am debating on if should get chrome or black wheels. I have the Indigo Ink pearl color (dark blue)..one I figure that one out I'll be good! haha. Anyways I figure Joining this can give me some ideas! ...think thats about it!
We have the same color/year/style of truck!! Welcome aboard from south Texas!!
Old 05-20-2011, 10:56 AM   #11
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Oh check this out...I have been on TW for some time just never posted my truck in there . You can get some ideas on how things look on your truck on this link..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tml#post607145
Old 05-20-2011, 10:58 AM   #12
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Whaddup from Seattle!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #13
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha from Seattle. Love Bellingham; my old stomping ground....went to school up there at WWU!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:08 AM   #14
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from bellingham! Where at do you usually drive around. Ill keep an eye out
Old 05-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #15

Marines:
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
Oh check this out...I have been on TW for some time just never posted my truck in there . You can get some ideas on how things look on your truck on this link..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tml#post607145

Thanks! I am liking that thread! love the color!!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #16

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
Welcome from bellingham! Where at do you usually drive around. Ill keep an eye out
um...all over? haha
Old 05-20-2011, 11:44 AM   #17
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from AK. I used to live in B-ham. Over by Bellis Fair Mall. Stationed on one of the boats down by the ferry terminal in Fairhaven. I'll be headed through there in about month, gonna hit up my favorite burger joint too! Bobs Burgers and Brew FTMFW!!! The one on Holly in downtown is my favorite...thats where I'll be eating lol look for me there in a month! Gorging myself on Guaqamole Bacon burgers and Blue Moon on tap!!
Old 05-20-2011, 12:05 PM   #18

Marines:
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Welcome from AK. I used to live in B-ham. Over by Bellis Fair Mall. Stationed on one of the boats down by the ferry terminal in Fairhaven. I'll be headed through there in about month, gonna hit up my favorite burger joint too! Bobs Burgers and Brew FTMFW!!! The one on Holly in downtown is my favorite...thats where I'll be eating lol look for me there in a month! Gorging myself on Guaqamole Bacon burgers and Blue Moon on tap!!
Haha yeah that place is good! I'll keep my eye out for the guy piggin out in the corner! lol
Old 05-20-2011, 12:19 PM   #19
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep an eye out for a Blue Sport with a tool box and ask around inside Bob's to find out if they are in there lol

Or I'll keep an eye out for a girl watching me pig out in the corner. I actually like the half round tables upstairs, lol those are fun and you get to watch people down stairs!
Old 05-20-2011, 12:38 PM   #20

Marines:
haha well thats one way to do it!!