Out with the Tundra

Old 06-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
Eldowr will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Desk Sgt
Name: Donavon
Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Out with the Tundra

Howdy all!

New to the forums here, but I've been browsing and getting an idea on what I'm going to want to do with a Tacoma.

Back in 2008 I started looking at Tacomas but ended up with a D-cab Tundra TRD OffRoad. I've loved having that truck, it's a great vehicle, but it's just too big for what I need. I just sold the Tundra last night and I'll be buying a new tacoma soon!

I'm looking at getting a 2011 Regular Cab, 4x4, 4AT. Haven't decided color yet, I'm leaning towards Barc. Red, but the wife says she likes the dark grey..

Already know that I'll be getting either a toolbox or tonaeu cover for the bed, and I will be adding the OEM cruise control if that works with the reg cab.

We'll see what else I decide to do with the beast! Looking forward to all the great write-ups and product reviews that these forums have!

-Donavon Wright, SrA, USAF

Oh btw, Currently deployed to Afghanistan. Stationed in hawaii for the past three years, I'll be leaving there next may and only the Air Force knows where I'll be headed after that lol!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
i really like that magnetic gray(dark gray) looks very nice!
welcome to tw!
heres a thread dedicated to mag gray
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ay-thread.html
Old 06-11-2011, 01:09 AM   #3
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Thank you for your service.
Welcome to TW.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:34 AM   #4
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World! Your going to love your new truck...whatever it is...as long as it is a Tacoma
Old 06-11-2011, 03:12 AM   #5
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to mod the fuck out of your truck world.

i mean tacomaworld
Old 06-11-2011, 03:19 AM   #6
TENNESSEE VOL
burnseason has much to be proud ofburnseason has much to be proud ofburnseason has much to be proud ofburnseason has much to be proud ofburnseason has much to be proud ofburnseason has much to be proud ofburnseason has much to be proud ofburnseason has much to be proud ofburnseason has much to be proud ofburnseason has much to be proud of

Army: CPT (Public Affairs Officer) OEF 11-12, RC East
Name: Tucker
burnseason's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to burnseason
that reggie is gonna be nice. and better on gas too than that beast tundra u had. i love the tundras but the tacoma is a more versatile truck IMO. thats why as soon as i get out of this shit hole country (afghanistan) i am getting a brand new 2011 off road trd double cab.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:42 AM   #7
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I just traded my 07 Indigo ink for the MGM (Dark Gray)
Old 06-11-2011, 05:32 AM   #8

Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
After taking a good long look at Drogers gallery I've dicided MGM is the way to go!

(All photos here are of Drogers Truck, I stole them from his gallery)

Even has me thinking of getting a shell.. The dry storage would be great!

Just have to get the dealers to answer emails and I'll be ordering my truck ASAP!
Old 06-11-2011, 05:35 AM   #9

Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnseason View Post
that reggie is gonna be nice. and better on gas too than that beast tundra u had. i love the tundras but the tacoma is a more versatile truck IMO. thats why as soon as i get out of this shit hole country (afghanistan) i am getting a brand new 2011 off road trd double cab.

I'm out here in Afghanistan with you burnseason, my wife is gonna go buy the Taco before I come home. Can't wait to get back to the states!
Old 06-11-2011, 07:10 AM   #12
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Georgia! Looking for a dclb in mag gray myself. Seems to be hard to find here.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:14 AM   #13

Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Welcome to TW from Georgia! Looking for a dclb in mag gray myself. Seems to be hard to find here.
Yeah my dad was browsing the dealer selection the other day, dealer made the comment that they're hard to come by..
Old 06-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #14
Racerboy221 will become famous soon enoughRacerboy221 will become famous soon enough

Army: Counter Intelligence at NSA
Name: Bill
Racerboy221's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Racerboy221
Welcome from AZ!