Notices

Hello from WA

Old 02-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #1
CAPS LOCK FTW
Noobaru is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
Noobaru's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from WA

Just picked up my 2012 Tacoma last night!!! Can't wait to get her dirty. Right after break in I'm planning on picking up a Toytec ULK, some black 16x8's (undecided on which) and some 285/75/16's (not sure here either). If I'm heading down the wrong path feel free to set me straight.

DCSB in Super White
V6 Auto
TRD Off Road
Entune

Old 02-19-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck. welcome from iowa!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #4
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Looks like a good plan.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #7
4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed4OYOTER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
4OYOTER's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from Marysville! There are quite a few WA state guys on here. Check out the northwest forum for info on the upcoming mod day meet. Let me know when you take her out to get dirty, I would love to join you!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #8
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from your neighbor down below in Portland!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #9
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Spokane!
Old 02-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #10
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobaru View Post
Just picked up my 2012 Tacoma last night!!! Can't wait to get her dirty. Right after break in I'm planning on picking up a Toytec ULK, some black 16x8's (undecided on which) and some 285/75/16's (not sure here either). If I'm heading down the wrong path feel free to set me straight.

DCSB in Super White
V6 Auto
TRD Off Road
Entune

Welcome to TW!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #11
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #12
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pickup!! Welcome to TW!
Old 02-20-2012, 05:42 AM   #13
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 02-20-2012, 05:44 AM   #14
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Kentucky!! Nice truck!

Old 02-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #16
CAPS LOCK FTW
Noobaru is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
Noobaru's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone for the welcome! Judging by the lack of a pitchfork and torch wielding mob i must not be too far off with my plans. Great forums by the way. Coming from the 370z crowd this is a nice change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runner316 View Post
Howdy from Marysville! There are quite a few WA state guys on here. Check out the northwest forum for info on the upcoming mod day meet. Let me know when you take her out to get dirty, I would love to join you!
Yea that would be great, I have at least a month or so before my truck is "ready".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
More than likely won't have my parts by then but wouldn't mind coming out to help turn some wrenches and meet the locals!
Old 02-21-2012, 02:38 AM   #17
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV
Old 02-21-2012, 02:42 AM   #18
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Nice color choice. Welcome from Tacoma.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:43 AM   #19
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Right on.... somebody from my hometown! I miss the FW. Good place. I mentioned to another new member in the Seattle area that I was from there and would move back in a heartbeat if I could afford it!

I grew up there before it was even a city... I think the part I lived in isn't even called Federal Way as it didn't make it into the final boundaries when it incorporated for some stupid reason (off of Military Road in between Five Mile Lake and Enchanted Village... just south of Peasley Canyon as if you care. ;0 ).

Anyway. Great to have you here and nice choice of truck! I just bought the same one last week (looks identical, but mine has the TX Pro sticker on it)!