Official* New England Buy/Sell Tacoma Marketplace

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2013, 04:26 AM   #1361
Mr Souc is on a distinguished road

Name: Joel
Mr Souc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Looks like you tried to paste images from your email? You need to save them then upload to your post or put them in a public place where anyone can view them.
Yup, woops!

I thought I had corrected the links to the images though, looks fine now no?
Old 11-14-2013, 06:21 AM   #1363
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a cheap stock 05+ radio and a set of take off tires/wheels lying around?
Old 11-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #1364
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
Anyone have a cheap stock 05+ radio and a set of take off tires/wheels lying around?
PM incoming
Old 11-14-2013, 07:01 AM   #1365
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Denis, I just sent you a PM, let me know if it came through because I got an error message and no confirmation.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #1366
darrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to beholddarrmill is a splendid one to behold
darrmill's Tacoma Gallery
radio request

I've got a stock radio out of a 2011 I'm not using, if you're interested. I'd be open to trading it for some adult beverages. Let me know . . . Thx.

Quote:
Old 11-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #1367
193rdsoldier will become famous soon enough193rdsoldier will become famous soon enough

Name: Joe
193rdsoldier's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD have 4 brand new still stickered Nitto dura grappler P265/70r17 tires for sale in the westford, ma area. They are on Craigslist with pictures. On iPhone or I would post some here. $630.00 for the set.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/4193695092.html
Old 11-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #1368
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Apex Regular Cab Sliders - $150

Nothing wrong with them, just a little surface rust that will easily come off with a wire wheel. All they need are new frame plates and gussets, and they will be good as new. Had to buy them to get a tube bumper, but they don't fit my xtra cab. These are the only pictures I have at the moment. Local pickup only. I regularly travel to Southern and Mid Coast Maine. Located in Hopkinton, MA.

Old 11-16-2013, 10:33 AM   #1370
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
Looking for a set of 17" rims for my son's Tacoma. He currently has a set of 16" First Gen factory alloy wheels that are Plasti-dipped gunmetal. They have a set of 285/75-16 Kumho Road Venture MTs that have a little tread left but not much. They did pass inspection a few hundred miles ago. I have a set of 17" Duratracs that I want to put on his truck so I need a set of 17" rims to accommodate them. Or, if the rims are nicer than my black-painted TRD Sport rims, I'll put 'em on my truck and give him mine!

So I'd like to trade for a set of 17" rims (will add some $$$ for a nice set of rims) or sell for $375.00. Thanks!

Bump
Old 11-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #1371
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in a set of SS brake lines? I bought them from this:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

Brand new, never installed. I bought them but then my carrier bearing went out twice. Between new u-joints, new CB bearing, ongoing house renovations and having a newborn, I could use the money more than the lines. I bought the red lines and they are extended for up to 3" of lift. I paid $106 shipped, looking to recover my money. If you're interested, shoot me an offer.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #1372
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Buy Mikes lines! OCTaco lines are effin sweet!
Old 11-18-2013, 11:40 AM   #1373

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
^^^ Buy Mikes lines! OCTaco lines are effin sweet!
Thanks! He does a nice job with them. They look great and I wish I could install them but have different priorities at the moment
Old 11-18-2013, 01:24 PM   #1374
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Bump need to get rid of these. $400

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
$400
Ato off-road ifs skid
Relentless off-road trans and tranfer skids
Longer grade 8 crossmember bolts included .
Bolts to connect ifs to transmission included

Old 11-20-2013, 03:23 AM   #1375
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, Going to be putting some stuff up for sale in the next few days.Here's a list,there's pictures in my gallery if you want to see what everything looks like now.Everything should be ready to go next week.-ARB RD129 locker insatalled in 3rd with 3.73 gears already built and ready to bolt on,you just need a compressor-All-Pro Apex front bumper-All-Pro rear bumper with side pieces-4xInovations weld on sliders with kick out for a limo,you will need to get backing plates and gussets -Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's 285/75/16 on Mickey Thompson Classic 2's-Black Weathertechs-Wet Akoles drivers seat has a wear mark-Bed mat-Aluminum behind the grill light barI'll get pictures,prices and measurements when i post them up.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:21 AM   #1376
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys, Going to be putting some stuff up for sale in the next few days.Here's a list,there's pictures in my gallery if you want to see what everything looks like now.Everything should be ready to go next week.-ARB RD129 locker insatalled in 3rd with 3.73 gears already built and ready to bolt on,you just need a compressor-All-Pro Apex front bumper-All-Pro rear bumper with side pieces-4xInovations weld on sliders with kick out for a limo,you will need to get backing plates and gussets -Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's 285/75/16 on Mickey Thompson Classic 2's-Black Weathertechs-Wet Akoles drivers seat has a wear mark-Bed mat-Aluminum behind the grill light barI'll get pictures,prices and measurements when i post them up.
PM sent on front bumper...
Old 11-20-2013, 06:31 AM   #1377
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What are you asking for the wheels?
Old 11-20-2013, 06:58 AM   #1378
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
All Pro 4 Piece Front Bumper $700

All Pro IFS, Mid, and Transfer Case Skids $600

Willing to do a package of $1100 for everything
Old 11-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #1379
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Right price, wrong timing money-wise on that sweet bumper
Old 11-20-2013, 10:02 AM   #1380
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik65 View Post
Right price, wrong timing money-wise on that sweet bumper
Could be some time before it sells. Not much movement here.

Products Discussed in this Thread