Northwest Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North West

Notices

Idaho Campfire BS thread in the PNW

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2013, 01:10 AM   #38261
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkd13 View Post
I was going to upgrade to 10.7 but I guess it doesn't run very smooth on the model I have. Might give it a go though. I guess 10.9 Mavericks is suppose to e pretty sweet though. Might just up to that but then I have to install 10.7 and 10.8. Dam Apple!!! It I a love hate relationship
They are calling the next one Mavericks? What?? No feline theme??
Old 06-28-2013, 01:17 AM   #38262
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I need to get an external. i think i will back my photos and music up at the parents house on their external and do a cleaning reboot then.
Get yourself one of these. They are awesome. I have several 500GB 7200 Seagate HHDs. I'll give you one to put into the enclosue.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817173042

This is what I do for backup. When the drive gets full of photos, just swap out the drive.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #38263
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
They are calling the next one Mavericks? What?? No feline theme??
Yep Tim Cook is messing it all up. We never got any of the good ones like sphinx or Bengal. Hell I would have guessed this one was gonna be called "Feral" lol
Old 06-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #38265
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Mark. One suggestion from me. Get some flap discs. You're never gonna make anything that looks good using grinding wheels.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #38266
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Mark another idea for notching!!! Get everything cut to length and go visit a shop, ive done that in the past and works out pretty cheap and usually much faster only an hours labor for them at most as well
Old 06-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #38267
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Mark. One suggestion from me. Get some flap discs. You're never gonna make anything that looks good using grinding wheels.
ya I know. I should have gotten some different disks for the grinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Mark another idea for notching!!! Get everything cut to length and go visit a shop, ive done that in the past and works out pretty cheap and usually much faster only an hours labor for them at most as well
Thought about that too. But if anything was off by a little bit I would be back grinding anyway.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #38268
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
ya I know. I should have gotten some different disks for the grinder

Thought about that too. But if anything was off by a little bit I would be back grinding anyway.

theres also the option of renting a notcher too??? I know they rent them out near my place
Old 06-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #38269
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #38271
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hmm where from? I couldn't find one
got any oilfield tool rental companies??? i know the oilfield is a little sparce south of the first states borders, hell even see if a welding shop or auto shop may know
Old 06-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #38272
Marks fucking mechanic
Mudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
Mudsaucecoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Just invite Andy over Mark!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Quote:
So he can do what? Hit the pipe with a hammer till it notches itself. Plus he's busy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Yeah and everything will fit the first time
Haaa haaa! Love it!. I could of helped him if we were to do it next weekend or even next week firiday er somthen.....oh welll live and learn I guess....

I've learned that if you think its going to take 5 hrs to fab something....multiply that by 4...there's reality....
Old 06-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #38274
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
ugh why is everytime i start buying more parts for SAS

i get this real desire to go Long travel blehh, mind you thats because the solo kit is so damn sexy
Old 06-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #38276
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Make up your fucking mind already. Haha sick of thIs buying all that..sell it..buy this..sell it..buy hat..sell it..

Just do something already!!
one day my friend, one day :P

and I never sold my hat
Old 06-28-2013, 02:50 PM   #38277
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
10.9 is coming out already?? Sheesh..

Ill probably stay at 10.7 for a while..ProTools works best on it for now
Yeah it is on beta 2 at the moment but I guess it is pretty smooth and has a better work flow to it.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #38278
Master Blaster

smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudsaucecoma View Post
Haaa haaa! Love it!. I could of helped him if we were to do it next weekend or even next week firiday er somthen.....oh welll live and learn I guess....

I've learned that if you think its going to take 5 hrs to fab something....multiply that by 4...there's reality....
^^^ true. It is a long drawn out process that sucks but awesome at the same time
Old 06-28-2013, 02:53 PM   #38279
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
monte I should also add, im turning on my newest decision, considering I dropped 2k into a housing
Old 06-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #38280
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
monte I should also add, im turning on my newest decision, considering I dropped 2k into a housing
I saw that I think anyway. haha

Hey Ben, how long are you going to be in Poky for?

Products Discussed in this Thread